Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

You play to win the game, anything less is unacceptable.  What they should be doing should be done regardless if we win or not, thinking if we lose out will get everyone fired who should all ready be fired makes no sense to me.  It's not like they gonna win out even if they try, but they make too much money not to try.  Pay me a couple million dollars to not give a ****, please.

I never said that the players shouldn't try to win. As a fan though who gives a rats ass if they win at most 5 games. That does absolutely nothing for the team and organization. This team needs to clean house. With a new coaching staff and GM.  Only way that happens is if they keep losing. Give Dan any excuse to keep these guys around and he'll do it. So as a fan I hope they get embarrassed the rest of the year. Firing Gruden did nothing. We need a whole sale change. 

This thread was really sad to me when it was started, and I never opened it. But if the title is going to be updated every week right up till the end, then actually it's hilarious and I'm totally on board. 

"2-14 Finish, Tell Me It Can Happen Please"

On 10/10/2019 at 8:57 PM, zskins said:

Callahan is making strides in practice this week and making the players do things differently. 

The players will now play harder for their new coach.

The players will need to showcase their talent for their next team next year (since who the hell knows what is going to happen next year with the Skins). 

The coaches want to showcase their talent too for either their next team or for the Skins; to be back again. 

So please tell me it can happen.... :815:

You may want to modify the title to "3-13 finish tell me it can happen, please".

I feel sorry for the OP and those that truly believes in this because it ain't gonna happen.

Interesting fact from our last 2 games:

2H36mn and 2H41mn. 

That's game length from our previous 2 games. Seems like Callahan is committing to the run to end the suffering quicker...

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I feel sorry for the OP and those that truly believes in this because it ain't gonna happen.

Interesting fact from our last 2 games:

2H36mn and 2H41mn. 

That's game length from our previous 2 games. Seems like Callahan is committing to the run to end the suffering quicker...

Committed to the run till they get into the red zone.  Then it is something along the lines of failed pass on 1st down, penalty, short run on 2nd down, failed pass on 3rd down, FG.  Thank God for the Dolphins & the trick play vs Pats or they may be looking at 5 games without a TD.  So sad.

16 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

3-13 is my call as well at the minute.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-12-12-sp-972-story.html

Maybe the Redskins can flip the script on this stinker from a long time ago.  The Skins-Jets game very well may be one of those games without a TD - a rarity in today's NFL.  Beyond that who in the world are they going to beat on their remaining schedule?

Archived