Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

21 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

They're both pretty terrible. They're both coin flip games.

GURUANTEED jets win..can't believe this is even debatable..remember way back when when the jets had there way with the cowboys..lol it'll be twice as bad for the skins..remember getting demolished by dat dude Barkley last year?...look for it to be worst...lol toin coss games

This is likely the SB for that pick.  I can see them losing every game left but hard for me to envision them losing to the Jets at home with 2 weeks to prepare

7 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

I have this horrible feeling that we will pick #1 or #2 and Bruce will pass on chase young because we have Ryan Kerrigan 

Yeah I've made the same point on the draft thread but first we got to be in position to even have a shot at Chase before I am going to really worry. 

37 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Bengals still have to play the Jets and the Dolphins.  They also get AJ Green and John Ross back soon.  

And head to head isn't a tiebreaker for draft picks, so it doesn't matter that we beat Miami.

Jets and Dolphins still have to play each other again, too. 

This is another reason to move pieces by the deadline, btw. You load up on draft capital, make cap space, create opportunities for young players, roster spots to take a few fliers on Practice Squad players with some promise and you make yourself a little worse for this year, which increases your chance of the higher pick. Win-win-win-win-win.

Or, you know, you chase a couple of meaningless wins to make Bruce look slightly less terrible. That's a great thing to prioritize, too.

Archived