Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

On 11/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, dicksogj said:

Yep & look at the some of the folks eating up most of their payroll -  A. Smith, Williams, Reed, Norman, Kerrigan & Moses.  Players who either won't play one down this season or are contributing very little on the field.  That is beyond pathetic.  Is there another team in the NFL that has this much money committed to non-contributors?

I saw a stat on money paid to IR players, and the Skins are far and away No 1!

The Dolphins scrapped their entire roster and are playing with (basically) scrubs, with a payroll $100MM less than the skins,  and they are scoring TD's and are competitive. 

I love this team, have for decades, but I am in total revolt right now.

Haven't watched a single Bengals snap.  Between skins, dolphins , jets - I think the jets have the best chance to win a couple games.  Dolphins I have watched and geez they truly look like they're tanking.

Redskins, well, we definitely have a chance to win, but not scoring a touchdown for a month is pretty damning.  Sad, really, but odds are we come around and score a couple down the stretch, and the defense can turn that into a couple wins.

I see 2-14 for us, 3-13 for the jets and Miami getting the top pick.  Bengals sneak in somewhere in between. Gonna be an interesting draft for sure.  Has there been this many awful teams heading into a draft in recent memory?  Exciting trades during the draft coming up?

Embrace it y'all .  It's all we've got 

24 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We’ll be sitting pretty at the #2 spot if Miami loses and we lose to the Jets next week. We just have to really hope Stafford is back by the time we play the Lions. 

Hail ya I do..I'd love to beat the lions full strength 

4 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Silver linings are there to be had for Bengals being #1 spot and us at #2: The Bengals might take Tua in front of us so that we take Chase Young no matter what.

I'd much rather take Burrow than Tua.

But you're prob right, even IF we had the chance to take Burrow we all know Brucie would screw it up somehow...

I definitely wouldn’t be mad if Haskins led us to a playoff run this year to ultimately lose in the Wildcard round. 

0.001% chance of happening, but I could get behind it, even though it would guarantee more Bruce and cause us to miss out on a top 5 prospect. That would all pale in comparison to finding our answer at QB. 

Them being favorites over the Jets by 1 point connotes that Vegas thinks the Jets are slightly better because typically you get 3 points for home field advantage. 

Geez I watched a bunch of the Jets games including the game yesterday.  They are a really bad team.  As bad as this Redskins team is I'd be surprised if they lose to the Jets.  Having said that I won't be upset if they lost because wow would that put them on a fast track for a top 3 pick. 

7 hours ago, Vanguard said:

I don’t think Id want Bezos owning the team.  Too much on his plate.  Could he really do an effective job.  And when is enough money, enough?

I think this is the reason he has a better chance to succeed than Snyder.  He won't have the time to focus solely on the Redskins, so he will need to delegate.   To people who actually know what they are doing. 

A big downside to bezos is amazon is known as having a terrible culture.  Could our culture actually get worse?!?

The Jets just scored 34 points on the Giants. We scored 3 vs the Giants and haven't put up a TD in a month yet we're favored to beat the Jets without a real home field advantage.

Hahaha, expect the refs to be on our side in this one. Guaranteed Vegas is going to get the close game that they demand here.

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

The Jets just scored 34 points on the Giants. We scored 3 vs the Giants and haven't put up a TD in a month yet we're favored to beat the Jets without a real home field advantage.

Hahaha, expect the refs to be on our side in this one. Guaranteed Vegas is going to get the close game that they demand here.

I expect us to get embarrassed.  You cant not score TDs in this league and expect to be competitive, I dont care who you are playing.  

Archived