Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

Callahan is making strides in practice this week and making the players do things differently. 

The players will now play harder for their new coach.

The players will need to showcase their talent for their next team next year (since who the hell knows what is going to happen next year with the Skins). 

The coaches want to showcase their talent too for either their next team or for the Skins; to be back again. 

So please tell me it can happen.... :815:

Well yeah, technically it can happen, but I wouldn't bet on it. Even if we had a 50% chance to win each game (which is way too high IMO), then the chance of us winning all eleven games is a little under 0.05%. Not impossible, but highly unlikely (but you knew that anyway).

58 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Hand the keys over.

Yeah, yeah. lol But seriously why can't this happen though. Remember red alert during Shanny's day, 2012? If a coach can put a fire under the players it can happen. :)

48 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

We should all be cheerin for this actually

Maybe Nats fever has me running hot....lol Same Nats in May were done for the year. Any given Sunday. Starts with the beating of the Fins.

51 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Well yeah, technically it can happen, but I wouldn't bet on it. Even if we had a 50% chance to win each game (which is way too high IMO), then the chance of us winning all eleven games is a little under 0.05%. Not impossible, but highly unlikely (but you knew that anyway).

As long as there is a chance. Anything is possible and attainable.  :D

i'm just replying to this thread so i can have a shot!  hahahaha!  i'm just hoping to a respectable 7-9/8-8 record.  hey, our mystiques won and are now world champs!  the Nats won against a powerhouse baseball team.  i hope the skins players respond and actually earn their paycheck!  but then again, Snyder and Bruce!  that is is all!

3 minutes ago, c slag said:

If this were to happen, Bill Callahan would be seen as one of the Redskins greatest coaches 

He did take the Raiders to the SB after Jon Gruden got fired... albeit he lost to him against his Tampa team lead by our every own Brad Johnson... well not saying we are going to the SB this year, but..... 

3 minutes ago, KIMOII said:

<dumb and dumber video>

Look there is more than just chance. A team can lose 5 games through out the season and go 11-5. We just happen to get those 5 losses out in the first 5 games.

Now we can concentrate on winning the next 11 with the new coach and a young play caller who might actually bring some energy in the play calling compared to Gruden. 

This is hysterical. Bill was a crappy replacement for the good Gruden and no better for the chubby slower one either. We didnt improve from getting rid of Jay and replacing him with Callahan. He leads the worst unit on the team, that our best player wont even be part of. 

We'll probably **** this up and win this week. Probably better that we dont have a shot at a QB that high anyway and are forced to take the best defensive or oline guy.

Archived