Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

17 hours ago, Redskin4ever said:

I don't want Allen making the pick. I want him gone. But he's actually done a good job with first round picks. The only recent bust was Doctson, who was McCloughan's pick. Before that it was Griffin who we've covered ad nauseam.  The rest of his picks Williams, Kerrigan, Allen, and Payne were pretty good. (Scherff was a McCloughan pick. Haskins and Sweat it's too early to know). So it's not the 1st round pick that concerns me. Most of us can make that pick. It's every other pick and every other part of building a team that concerns me with Allen. That 1st round pick is just one small part of the equation. The sad thing is, Allen probably touts his first round picks to Snyder non stop as an example of why he's so great and Snyder buys it hook, line, and sinker. When as I said, most people on this board can make that 1st round pick. 

I get what you’re saying and I agree. But so many people on this board are getting their underwear in a wad about draft position. It really doesn’t matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Phew that was a close one today. The Giants actually won more than we did. :) No need to update the thread title anymore....lol

I started this thread as a satire to VeryOldSchool thread of going 0-5 start. Little did we all knew that going 11-5 down the stretch dream, after Gruden's firing, would come crashing down even with Gruden not at the helm...lol

Okay that was mostly me trying to pump you all up to be positive after the bleek start. :D

So it wasn't Gruden or the damn good culture we had. It was the coaching on both sides of the ball and lack of a franchise QB. We still have a good team and will need to add some more pieces next year and hopefully we get a really damn good GM and some really damn good Coaches so we can really have a damn good culture (unlike the delusional one Bruce thinks we have). 

HTTR!

Archived