Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Jay is probably getting fired. Nothing else can explain three straighten runs and a punt when you’re down 21.

Pleasepleaseplease o pleasepleaseplease.......... i’m so tired of his deer in the headlight look in his post game interviews. Whoever thought this guy was good should be fired too..

2 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I'm calling a bust on haskins. He's got some talent but he is very raw. His lack of stability leads to inaccuracy. He likes to just flick the ball here and there. Ain't gonna work in the nfl. 

In time these things could be corrected but we drafted him when gruden was about to get fired so the new coach won't have patience. 

It's a shame really. The redskins management is so stupid. 

The new coach will specifically be hired because he wants to work with Haskins (and I believe Haskins will flash big time throughout the rest of the season and be a selling point), so yeah, he'll have patience. An offseason of starter's reps would make a big difference obviously. 

6 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I'm calling a bust on haskins. He's got some talent but he is very raw. His lack of stability leads to inaccuracy. He likes to just flick the ball here and there. Ain't gonna work in the nfl. 

In time these things could be corrected but we drafted him when gruden was about to get fired so the new coach won't have patience. 

It's a shame really. The redskins management is so stupid. 

Haskins is a bust. Not just because of today but you can just tell.Nothing special here other than a strong arm.  Knew it from the days of Ohio State. Even JT Barrett could light it up there.  Not accurate and can't read the field. A freaking bust and Danny almost traded up he had such a man crush on him. Danny has got to get out of the i know talent business. That first round pick was a waste. Guaranteed.

Archived