Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

12 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

keenum is a mediocre at best pro QB.  Haskins was a mediocre-at-best college QB.  Your first RED FLAG moment should have been when QB needy teams all passed on drafting haskins and the only one that wanted him was dan friggin snyder...who watches as much gamefilm as YOU do: none.

how was he a mediocre college QB? You are clueless. Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Oh he has played a big role in it.  Our field position this half has been abysmal because the Giants are gaining 30 yards in every possession.  But this is one of the first games where the offense has been worse.

4 turnovers by the defensive we would be in it.

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Quinn has been going deep from the first snap.

I just don't see him as a big dynamic playmaker type.

Moar Sims.

He was wide open twice for a TD and Keenum completely missed him. Never had a chance. If Case hits him like any HS QB should he gets two big scoring plays. He did his job. You are blaming the wrong person. 

What I see from Haskins right now is a guy who just wasn't prepared to play.  He is making some correct reads but has  no timing with the starters.

We have read reports that Jay has basically shelved Haskins during the week, not even remotely really giving him any time and reps with the starters, which is pretty idiotic considering he is the backup. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This season should just be given to Haskins as basically his preseason.  The team isn't going to win more than 0-3 games regardless of the QB.

That would not be a bad idea if we could ensure Haskins would get through it unscathed. All I see is another Shanahan and RG3 situation and we end up on the short end of that stick. 

Archived