Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Giants

TK

Giant's blockers pretty much tackling our defenders on the screen pass. No Call.  Again, all I have heard from this commentating crew is how loose this officiating crew has been with flags the entire season up to this point, but in this game it seems like the loose-ness with flag throwing has been on one team.  Not blaming the refs at all for the outcome of the game, Redskins are just absurdly bad right now, but that doesn't excuse bad calls, or non calls, or inconsistent calls. 

12 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Bro, thanks for reiterating my point from 2009.

Dan is gonna Dan and Bruce is gonna Vinny.

I've know Snyder was a garbage human being since 2000, when he fired Norv with the team at 7-6.  He made Turner wait at FedEx for three hours after a loss to the Giants. Norv finally left, telling the reporters to let him know if they heard anything.

If you want to argue that Turner deserved to be fired, that's fine, but to just let someone twist like that because 43 year old Eddie Murray missed a 50 yard game winner, that's a punk move.

Just now, ddub52 said:

You can watch all the game film you want, doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about. 

To be fair...

I don’t agree with his assessment that Haskins had bust written across his forehead. But he had some obvious issues that needed to be corrected for him to succeed as a pro. He was a project drafted on potential. Which he had heaps of.

He hasn’t developed. Which is unfortunate for this team because they really didn’t have a choice than to turn to him to see what they have before the 2020 draft.

Haskins hasn’t been prepared for this and it’s a damn shame he’s playing.  

Because Jay needed to win, Case and Colt got the majority of reps in camp, then when Colt got hurt, it was all about preparing Case.

During the season, they’ve been getting Case all the reps, and Haskins has been running the scout team because he’s the only other QB on the roster.

I appreciate Jay going to Haskins because Case was a train wreck.  But he’s called a bad and predictable game (again) and now Haskins is trying g to take a test he hasn’t really studied for.

Archived