Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

If that crowd shot doesn't embarrass Daniel I don't know what will.

Nothing will. We've been seeing this crap for ages anyway. I was totally prepared for it. Every year, it gets easier and easier to swallow. I can't remember being less jacked up for a Dallas game as I was today. **** Snyder. Soulless husk passing for a human being. 

7 minutes ago, zanshin said:

Kerrigan is taking himself out of the play too many times.

I get killed for saying this every year. He hasn't developed countermoves in all his years here and often gets the run-around trying to try-hard his way around and to the QB. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Only upside is maybe going to the locker room mad is better than feeling good. Maybe Dallas comes out flat now in the 2nd.😉

The first 2 drives, offensively and defensively, are going to be telling.

They need a stop, and they need a score.

Or this is going to get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.

Please please stop whining about the refs. They missed two calls on the Prescott run. Other than that it’s been a pretty decently officiated game. The Skins are committing some blatant penalties. Dallas has had some, but they’re better at disguising. Good teams find ways to do it and our guys are blatant.

2 minutes ago, Mpvanskins said:

Yeah, not only do we crap on ourselves, but the refs do too. If an announcer talked like that about any other team, they would be reprimanded.

lol what? They work for a network, not the NFL. The announcers tend to keep it light and breezy rather than too critical because they need to be in production meetings with players and coaches sometimes, but they can largely say whatever they want within reason. 

This game is trending the exact same direction as last week except last week they put up 17 points before they melted down.  Had way more opportunity to right the ship.  This week they scored a TD and haven't done anything since and find themselves down at halftime.

If this team plays in the 2nd half the same way they did last week, the final score is going to be ugly. 

Archived