Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Please please stop whining about the refs. They missed two calls on the Prescott run. Other than that it’s been a pretty decently officiated game. The Skins are committing some blatant penalties. Dallas has had some, but they’re better at disguising. Good teams find ways to do it and our guys are blatant.

Disguising their penalties?  I've heard it all now

That is just trash football on D. You have guys signaling...LB's looking backwards to DB's while the Boys are SET at the line..everybody is waiving/patting....Just NOT SET in the D you are going to run. Looks like they are just over thinking this...too many coverage schemes...and they are ALL WRONG.

I swear...they looked panicked. The D WAS supposed to be an asset...

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

I hate when media says we have a good line or a good defense. Its NOT true. This team sucks man. Are people ****ing blind.

Ha.  I’ve seen it all now.  As fans we are now getting upset when media gives more credibility than deserved.  

Not it that I disagree with you 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

This team is defeated.  And I don’t blame them.  What’s the point of laying your life on the line when those around you have low football IQ and your coach is as simple as they come.

The defense will come out flat and then the offense will follow suit.

I disagree. I have watched jay call two excellent games in a row only to get ****ed by penalties on his players and a missed deep throw or two. They were saying Byron Jones had great coverage on the first one to terry today. Bs. He had him beat and keenum under threw him and put in on the wrong shoulder back toward Jones otherwise that’s a big play. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol what? They work for a network, not the NFL. The announcers tend to keep it light and breezy rather than too critical because they need to be in production meetings with players and coaches sometimes, but they can largely say whatever they want within reason. 

If you honestly don’t think the nfl has the ability and freedom to guide the flow of play by play then you’re naive. Not saying that’s the case but it’s all part of the same money making machine.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Please please stop whining about the refs. They missed two calls on the Prescott run. Other than that it’s been a pretty decently officiated game. The Skins are committing some blatant penalties. Dallas has had some, but they’re better at disguising. Good teams find ways to do it and our guys are blatant.

Even though I'm mad at them, he's right on this.

Each hold we've been called for, at least when they replay it, has been legitimate.  Dallas is getting away with some, but the ones called on us aren't bad.  Our players are bad.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol what? They work for a network, not the NFL. The announcers tend to keep it light and breezy rather than too critical because they need to be in production meetings with players and coaches sometimes, but they can largely say whatever they want within reason. 

What I really mean is, how often do you hear them say these things of other teams? Reprimand May be a harsh word. 

Just now, Springfield said:

Complaining about penalties is a losers mentality.

Luckily anything said on this board has no effect on the actual outcome of the game.  Go to a Patriots board during a game and I'm positive they complain about penalties as well.  THis is what message boards are for and if it makes me feel better to complain about penalties on here then I sure as hell will

Archived