Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP:Dog owners are much happier than cat owners, survey finds

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Jesus, dude, I'm terrified of what you do with your peanut butter now.

I've seen what my dogs do to a sausage or a bone......not tempted.

53 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Dogs help the blind, sniff bombs, track missing persons, help people with emotional issues, go into battle with our troops, rescue people after disasters etc.

Cats do what exactly? Occasionally chase mice...hard pass.

Ward off evil spirits, protect your soul from the demonic clutches of the Underworld.

/thread

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ward off evil spirits, protect your soul from the demonic clutches of the Underworld.

/thread

Both cats and dogs do that thing where they suddenly get angry at ghosts only they can see.  Creeps the hell out of everyone else in the room, and suddenly no one wants to be the last person coming up those basement steps.

My cat wakes me up multiple times during the night because she wants to be walked to her food bowl.

She steps over top of my wife and plays taps on my forehead until I wake up, get out of bed, walk her downstairs and stand there until she starts eating. Her food bowl is full when we go to bed and when she wakes me up, but she won’t go there and eat unless I walk her there first. She will do it all night until I wake up. Then she will eat some and come lay back in the bed with us 

She’s still wonderful and I love her

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

/thread

Think that is one of the ancient dogs role - not cats. What was that old Babylonian (maybe early Jewish) saying - A demon won't enter a room/home that has a dog in it?

Edit - Egyptians had that role for cats.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

This reminds me of that study that horse owners live longer.  No silly its not because they have a horse, it's because they are rich and likely have access to better healthcare then most of us.

That's exactly what the horses want you to think.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

28EAF359-7418-444F-B549-EB99C12076B5.thumb.jpeg.d7f460dcb15dff3d21162f4a8976a2df.jpeg

mr brownie agrees that dog people are better at life. Also, cat**** gives you weird diseases....

Your dog must be reading your posts because that's the same look I have on my face reading some of them.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, clietas said:

Dogs 🙄

2e8925ee-b897-4061-ad6e-0ee65e580ed9.gif

Useless.  I can't do toy dogs once I'm ready to have one.

Archived