Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

1) not a dude

2) im pretty calm, thanks for checking though

3) I dont care. this has been a common theme with Gruden during his entire tenure. he has no spine and needs to grow a pair. while there's time on the clock, compete. last I checked, this is still a team of professionals and JJ looked semi-competent last week and im sure has taken up more of the playbook this week. every time we're behind the chains in 3rd and long you already know he's making no attempt to convert and it's maddening.

Lighten up, bro.

Just now, Idaho fan said:

This game has two of the worst offenses in football.   

How is long till Fournette breaks one?

Agreed.  I feel like i am being punished and the punishment is I have to watch this train wreck of a game.

CT, even less than fully healthy, would be a star in an offense that knew what the hell it was doing with them. These quick receiving backs tear up the NFL all over and get free yards on dump offs, screens, and wheel routes every week but we can't figure out how to get him more than 5 yards per touch...on 3rd and long.

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

This game has two of the worst offenses in football.   

How is long till Fournette breaks one?

Exactly what I'm wondering, he's kinda like AP in that he will run into a brick wall 8-10 times and then break a big one as he wears down the D through the game.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The O-line is making things impossible for the offense.  Obvious Gruden is trying to keep a tight efficient playbook today, but that will never work when penalties are making every 3rd down an impossible distance.

Johnson's lacking decisiveness is not helping either, but yeah we're shooting ourselves in the foot.

Archived