Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

They are smart. Fournette isn't the best in the receiving game but like AP, once he's squared up  on defenders with open space to lower his shoulder, he's dangerous as hell. So they dump the ball off to him and hope he breaks one, punish defenders.

The way this game is shaping up so far, it will be determined  by a field position.  Washington converted 0 points off that initial fumble.  That could hurt down the stretch.  Harris just fair caught right about the 10 yard line....if the offense doesn't get a few 1st downs they are going to get the ball around mid-field on their next possession.  Have to do enough on this drive to at least swap field position back to the 'Skins favor.

Someone please explain this bull**** to me......Please!!!!

It is a known fact among the fans and the ****ing league that Gruden runs on first ****ing down. Explain to me how the **** Gruden believes a goddamn draw play is going to work on a first down. The concept of a draw play is that the defense believes you're going to pass the goddamn ball Gruden!!!

Dumb ass!!!!

Ok, so in the words of the immortal Mason Foster.....**** Gruden and his offensive play calls. I'm really hoping they lose today. If the Redskins lose and they don't fire Gruden's ass this week and replace him with a interim, the writing will be on the wall for next year.....not a damn thing! 

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

Someone please explain this bull**** to me......Please!!!!

It is a known fact among the fans and the ****ing league that Gruden runs on first ****ing down. Explain to me how the **** Gruden believes a goddamn draw play is going to work on a first down. The concept of a draw play is that the defense believes you're going to pass the goddamn ball Gruden!!!

Dumb ass!!!!

Ok, so in the words of the immortal Mason Foster.....**** Gruden and his offensive play calls. I'm really hoping they lose today. If the Redskins lose and they don't fire Gruden's ass this week and replace him with a interim, the writing will be on the wall for next year.....not a damn thing! 

I w been saying this since the Minnesota game in 2014.  

Apparently I was just ahead of my time...

Archived