Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

So far this first half has been very UGLY for both teams.  You can tell the announcers do not even want to be at this game.

Well, to be fair, we're only watching it for the abject sadness of it all. It's like seeing a girl that's 4'7, weighs 250 pounds and has no teeth. You don't want to be looking, but you can't help yourself.

This is part of what I hate about Jay Gruden--he is content to see this as a tied, essentially 0-0 game at halftime and cut it down to seeing what happens next half, escape with no disasters here and then win a similarly ugly second half.

He has no urgency whatsoever here at the 2 min warning to steal points before the half and turn the tide of the game, where we'll get the ball after half. He really is cool seeing this as 0-0 in the second half. I hate that.

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

So that has what affect on the Redskins? Dallas is like three games up on the skins, plus the tie breaker. The Vikings are winning 21-0 in the first half. In the meantime, the Skins are in a dog fight with a 4-9 team. Seriously?

Dallas is only 2 games up on the Redskins, so, any loss does help, so, GO COLTS!  Dallas losing in NEVER a bad thing.  Besides, I was referring to how it would help.  He asked why Dallas didn't score.

Archived