Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Our brilliant special teams coach needs to teach our punt returners not to fair catch punts on the 8 yard line.  Let the ball bounce into the end zone so we can get the ball back on the 20 yard line.  This special teams coach should have been let go a long time ago. 

I have some issues with stuff like what you said, but ST's is way less of a sore spot than it used to be. That might just be that our depth is slightly better/more talented as the roster isn't quite as top heavy as it used to be. Hopefully almost the entire staff from top to bottom is replaced, Tomsula is the only one I'm nervous to lose.

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

CBS is so bored with this game they played Take On Me and gave the Skins/Jags the video treatment.  Some dude in the truck was bored and was like, "Look at what the **** I can do!"

It was weird. 20 minutes ago I made a Rick Roll post on another forum. I think that video was just the world returning the favor to me.

And the field is flipped. One first down and they are in scoring distance basically. This is the slow death, where it's still bad football to watch but we slowly get suffucated until before we know it they're running all over us in the 4th quarter and we've got a semi-pro QB playing from behind.

Gruden keeps calling these short plays that might work on 3rd down If it was less than 5 yards to covert, but Jacksonville is just sitting in the zone and making sure everything short is caught in front of defenders so they can make tackles immediately.   Besides that first deep shot do Doctson it has all been dinks. 

Archived