Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

Just now, joeken24 said:

I counted Redskins jogging on that return.

I counted bad fits on that return.

I counted a poorly coached team on that return.

I counted a ****ed up organization on that return.

I hope I'm counting a fired coaching staff

Oh yeah, and I counted a Jaguars block in the back too.

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If the refs called every penalty, we'd be watching this **** until 11pm tonite.

Difference is they do call them on the redskins

if that has been a redskins punt return Atleast 2 holding or blocks in the back would have been flagged

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

I counted Redskins jogging on that return.

I counted bad fits on that return.

I counted a poorly coached team on that return.

I counted a ****ed up organization on that return.

I hope I'm counting a fired coaching staff

I saw #34 push the Jags player out of the way so the returner could score the TD instead.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

The refs/NFL should be embarrassed for wasting a good conspiracy on these two teams.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Jacksonville player even threw his arms up saying I didn’t do what you just saw...

Archived