Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

This team is poor at making half time adjustments.  I wonder if any of the Skins players will decide to retire at halftime??

They are not just poor at it but they actually usually make changes/adjustments that actually make things worse.  

1 minute ago, Csup said:

The refs/NFL should be embarrassed for wasting a good conspiracy on there two teams.

LOL.  What I meant by my post was that this is why people throw out the term, "conspiracy"  I personally don't subscribe to that, I think the issue is different.  It's not a "conspiracy against the Redskins" it's just the officials being unbalanced in how they call games period, regardless of the teams that are playing.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This is why people accurse the officials of a "conspiracy" it's because they aren't calling games even.   Washington is flagged for every single instance of a hold or block in the back, regardless of how ticky tacky or inconsequential to the play it was.  Then on that punt return, there was an initial push in the back that ok I can let go, but that second one right before the returner turned up field? It as blatant and right in front of the official.  No call.

Officials just need to call games even.  If you are going to be ticky tacky about things, fine, just call it that way for both teams.

I am forced to watch regular TV. D*ll*ss is mauling Indy and there's no calls.....It's just getting too obvious. Almost NBA obvious.

Whatever happens is in our best interests at this point, win and back in playoff race, lose, and we get close to leapfrogging jaguars in teams that will take a QB in first round (only other team would be Giants, who we could pass, too at this rate).  

Anyone who thought JJ was going to be allowed to run around like in the giants game was kidding themselves.  He's been out the game for the reason, gameplan, keep him in the pocket and make him beat you.  It's why he was sitting at home when we called him.

4 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Oh yeah, and I counted a Jaguars block in the back too.

The officials are horrible in every game.

KC scores on a drive against the Chargers where they got 4 defensive penalties, at least 2 were phantom.

A helmet to helmet not called. A defensive holding on Fuller where literally it looked 2 13 year olds trying to hold hands for the first time.

and the block in the back was 3 yards behind the play anyway.

I don't know why people are still getting mad..This is what needs to happen for some changes with the FO/Coaches/Players

I don't know why people are still getting mad..This is what needs to happen for some changes with the FO/Coaches/Players

Im not watching the game, so I cant comment on any missed penalties on the return... but it might actually be good coaching if the Jags intentionally held/blocked in the back on the return.  You either have to return it for a TD, or you kneel to end the half.  Might as well try to help the returner break one... a penalty on the return is no worse than a fair catch.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Whatever happens is in our best interests at this point, win and back in playoff race, lose, and we get close to leapfrogging jaguars in teams that will take a QB in first round (only other team would be Giants, who we could pass, too at this rate).  

Anyone who thought JJ was going to be allowed to run around like in the giants game was kidding themselves.  He's been out the game for the reason, gameplan, keep him in the pocket and make him beat you.  It's why he was sitting at home when we called him.

I disagree.  Winning probably saves Jay and Bruce’s jobs, and we lose to the Titans next week anyway. 

Marriota is bette Kessler.

The season is over.  Jay has given up.

Its time to just lose out, get better draft picks and hope that Dan doesn’t buy the excuse of injuries over everything and makes changes.

Archived