Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

I am not sure if it is the scheme or the play calling itself, but this is Week 15 of the regular season, I get that the QB is new to the team and offense, but you can't act like you can run a baby steps offense at this stage in the season and be successful.   

If the 'Skins end up losing the game that is one thing, but if they don't even try to be aggressive and make plays that is an entire different level of disappointing. 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Exactly. The only reason I quoted you is because I cant post on the site if I dont quote someone. :) I had been reading it in threads this week though. I dont know what the hell is going on with the site right now. But it is awful.

Try a different browser.  Firefox works great for me.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

WTF happened to Sundberg?!?!?!?  I'm not even kidding with that question, that guy is great.  Why do we have a new long snapper?

He's on IR and having a back surgery in a few days, had been playing through a bulging disc etc in his back but got told he might permanently hurt himself if he kept going. He says he'll be good for next year and slapped down a fan on Twitter last night who was a douche.  Worth searching out lol

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

Johnson held onto his ball too long and took a big sack.

Yeah. Can't really blame the guy, 31 teams in the league had decided he wasn't an NFL-caliber QB. This is what happens late in the season with lots of injuries. I'd have the happiest of feet man.

Archived