Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just wonder where we'd be with McVay and Cousins instead of Gruden and Smith.

IMO, that's the most depressing **** about all of this.  McVay is a top 5 coach in the game, pretty much an offensive whiz.  Cousins is doing great in Minnesota.  

We've got crap and crap.  

A hell of a lot better.  

Better still if we could sign a legitimate WR.

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I want my whole day at work anticipating watching this **** show. I knew it was a strong chance we'd get an L, and I knew there would be some rust, but ****. I really hate this team, and I swear if I wasnt born and raised in DC I would not support this garbage ass franchise. 

No ****! And I live in NC, so imagine how I feel. Two weeks of waiting to watch this garbage ass **** show. We sucked balls tonight. And I don't mean regular balls. I'm talking old, saggy, shriveled up, hairy, stank ass, haven't showered in 2 weeks BALLS!

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I don’t understand what the significance of Monday nights are. Every single one is a abomination. Every. Damn. One. 

How can a franchise no show every ****ing Monday? Why? How? I donÂ’t understand it. IÂ’ve never seen anything like this **** show. ThereÂ’s literally no explanation for it.

the extra day changes the prep schedule

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

9 straight games without a 3rd quarter touchdown.  That’s shockingly bad.

Nuh-uh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This cannot be true!  I've had my doubts about Jay Gruden, but this little nugget removes all doubt!!!  Seriously, the Redskins need a new head coach...right now!!!  That is an utterly ridiculous stat!!!!!

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Goes back to snyder.  Always goes back to snyder.

Who ran our draft?  Was it schaeffer?  Allen?  Gruden?  D williams?  Who is in control?  Who is accountable?  Who isnt?

20 years of this ****.

I'll take Perpetual Organizational **** Shows for $400, Alex

Dont ask Alex for anything. HeÂ’s in timeout where he belongs for the next 12 weeks.

He can come out when he completes a pass more than 6 yards down field.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just wonder where we'd be with McVay and Cousins instead of Gruden and Smith.

IMO, that's the most depressing **** about all of this.  McVay is a top 5 coach in the game, pretty much an offensive whiz.  Cousins is doing great in Minnesota.  

We've got crap and crap.  

Looks like the next Belichek, and his QB looks like the next Brady.

But yeah.......good for them I guess.

Just now, KDawg said:

Dont ask Alex for anything. HeÂ’s in timeout where he belongs for the next 12 weeks.

He can come out when he completes a pass more than 6 yards down field.

Alex was pretty bad tonight. I guess he was just pressing, but he was spraying balls and missed way too many open receivers. If he hit them all it still wouldn't matter, but really bad game from Smith.

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Are you kidding me? Really? It changes for everyone on MNF! Yet this team is the only one that can’t freakin figure it out?!? ThatÂ’s a BS excuse.

I'm not saying it makes sense if it is.  But there's plenty of things that don't make sense that happen

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

Presumably competent people. You were negative on the Shanahan hire? Scott McCloughan as GM? Gruden? 

Thats hilarious!  Did you hear the one about the horse that walked into a bar?

3 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

No ****! And I live in NC, so imagine how I feel. Two weeks of waiting to watch this garbage ass **** show. We sucked balls tonight. And I don't mean regular balls. I'm talking old, saggy, shriveled up, hairy, stank ass, haven't showered in 2 weeks BALLS!

NC? Next week is gonna be rough for you. godspeed

2 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

With that one gray hair that's about 4 inches long hanging off the side that gets caught in the zipper but never seems to get cut off?

I hear ya...

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

Been ****in about the O line for 3 years, now with Kirk gone their starting to get exposed.

Bergstrom at center and Roullier at guard isn't a long term fix. Everyone and their grandmother knew that we needed to improve at left guard. They left it unaddressed in the offseason, tried a bandaid with Lavaou and... 

12 minutes ago, RedskinsSerbia said:

More like we are a Wednesday morning at 6:30am team. We should be legaly obligated to play while the people of this city are either sleeping or sitting in traffic at 495, sipping coffee and pondering how the hell is there a traffic jam while the Sun is still not even out.

I will be in croatiia this week.. can nfl games be watched over there?

Today was deflating, thought we'd play a whole lot better.  The D was invisible, besides Payne and Kerrigan. Invisible. Wow epic DB coverage breakdowns. 

Very little Pass Rush, no adjustment to bring heat and press. Manusky got worked.  Alex played his worst game. Still waiting for him to breakout a bit. Consumed by the moment... Oline was totally manhandled.  Our WR's continue look completely pedestrian out there. No burst from anyone.  In the end we are 2-2, need to keep perspective..

Archived