Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

I just back from the game and I can honestly say that I have never met a classier fan base than the New Orleans Saints. They truly know how to treat an opposing fans.

Very true. I went there for the RGIII debut and everyone in the city was great.  Classy great bunch of fans. 

5 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

A reporter just asked Allen about Norman’s benching and he said he didnÂ’t even really notice, heÂ’s too locked in, etc.

It will creep out sooner than later.

Further proof these reporters are ****ing stupid.  You dont ask that question.  You text that question to a few of the young players on the team at 1 am tonight.  You then do a feature article on them in return.

#WashingtonReportersAre****tards

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I just back from the game and I can honestly say that I have never met a classier fan base than the New Orleans Saints. They truly know how to treat an opposing fans.

I’ve been to a bunch of saints games.  Wife is from Louisiana, and is a saints fan.  

Its a great experience.  

And it really is tough ugh to describe what this team means to that community after Katrina.  But there’s just something about the building, the fact it was a house of horrors, the team returning, etc, it’s hard to describe unless you really feel it.  It’s more than just football. 

And they have gumbo gumbo in the dome.  And it’s not bad..

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Didn’t notice during the game but on the postgame they showed Allen going ballistic screaming on the sidelines, Trent cooling him off.

Trent should not cool him off, he should be going nuts also..

Just now, Vanguard said:

I didn't see the whole game.  But I just looked at Drew Brees' stats.  He was 26 for 29. Those are video game stats.  He missed 3 passes.

I could be wrong, but I think he went the entire second and third quarter without an incompletion 

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

I didn't see the whole game.  But I just looked at Drew Brees' stats.  He was 26 for 29. Those are video game stats.  He missed 3 passes.

same amount of TD's he threw for.... no one thought to send a blitz?

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Didn’t notice during the game but on the postgame they showed Allen going ballistic screaming on the sidelines, Trent cooling him off.

damn, mad I missed. Allen is a serious ass dude. idk how many time during even his 1st year at camp and this year as well reporters said he was all business. wasn't one to crack or laugh at jokes. with that a natural demeanor like that and a pops who was in the military, I can see why he isn't for the bull****/piss-poor effort.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve been to a bunch of saints games.  Wife is from Louisiana, and is a saints fan.  

Its a great experience.  

And it really is tough ugh to describe what this team means to that community after Katrina.  But there’s just something about the building, the fact it was a house of horrors, the team returning, etc, it’s hard to describe unless you really feel it.  It’s more than just football. 

And they have gumbo gumbo in the dome.  And it’s not bad..

Meh. After Bountygate and Listengate I don't have that much respect for them. 

8 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Wish I had the same experience in 2012. Bunch of drunks screaming "WHO DAT?!" at me constantly. Even after RG3 ripped them

8 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Very true. I went there for the RGIII debut and everyone in the city was great.  Classy great bunch of fans. 

These two accounts don't line up, that's funny. You guys must have sat in entirely different sections of the stadium

Part of me is calm because we were going against history tonight. Somebody described this as a homecoming game, and that's kinda his it felt. Not in a bad way but like there was no way the saints were going to lose this game. 

My problem was that Gruden didn't attack. He started with the deep pass, i said i wanted him to start running. But street we were down 2 tds, we should have been more aggressive and we weren't. It's like he realized we weren't going to win and packed his bags. That pissed me off more than anything 

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

damn, mad I missed. Allen is a serious ass dude. idk how many time during even his 1st year at camp and this year as well reporters said he was all business. wasn't one to crack or laugh at jokes. with that a natural demeanor like that and a pops who was in the military, I can see why he isn't for the bull****/piss-poor effort.

Yeah he cursed throughout his entire post game interview.  When asked how heÂ’s feeling after all this, his response was something like:

Cam Newton is coming here Sunday and don’t give a F about how we’re feeling.

13 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Their team kicked our azz from beginning to end, and they also watched Brees break the passing record. It was a big party, and we paid for the drinks. I bet they WERE in a good mood.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

These two accounts don't line up, that's funny. You guys must have sat in entirely different sections of the stadium

It wasn't just in the stadium. It was outside the stadium, the day before. Even at the airport. 

When Cousins Gor pressure he would hit the quick slant. Smith pumps and then scrambles.  I saw several receivers open on the quick slant and he just would not make the throw. He nearly got the WR, and RBS killed tonite leading them right into the hit.

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Their team kicked our azz from beginning to end, and they also watched the passing record. I bet they  in a WERE good mood. It was a big party, and we paid for the drinks. 

Haha! Nah...I represented the few days I was here and even before the Monday Night Massacre everyone was genuinely wishing me luck. 

13 minutes ago, zoony said:

What are we talking about.  No seriously Shakalalken shamalamadingdong is smokin again

Just currently in Heat, Zoony. Figured "Extremeskins" would satiate that urge, but after registration with the site and searching for salacious material, I realized to initiate some interest, I had to engage in banal conversation about the lowly Redskins, in "game-day threads." 

Don't worry, I've heard the Laron Landry threads on this board contain some quality material.

Woa! Just noticed something on CSN. Alex is talking about his poor play. CSN switches back to the studio prematurely and D-Hall's expression is priceless and telling. I have a feeling Alex is not very popular in the locker room.

We'll see. **** always comes out after a nice losing streak. I have a feeling we're in for one.

Archived