Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

2 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

Sure, but I find difficulty faulting him more recently, than I did 10 years ago. The criticisms of his early reign as owner and "Dictator" were well researched and validated. But lately, he;s adopted the opposite mentality. He's placed complete autonomy in highly regarded people- They've ultimately failed. Not comfortable with pinning those failures on him. 

He selected them and have let them continue to do poorly in their jobs. Just because he is not being a dictator does not absolve him of responsibility. he owns the team. It's his responsibility to hire competent people. 

4 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Feel like I'm watching the Saints winning the Super Bowl against us (even though it's not possible with them being an NFC team) with all this damn celebration and jubilation....

True. They're acting like he won something he'll always have. Someone will eventually break it. Especially with the way the QBs are getting protected like never before.  

1 minute ago, zoony said:

This is where I am.  Club Jay is a real thing.  No accountability

Yep.  Don't know if it is normal but Stroman and Settle were in Blacksburg Saturday night for the VT/ND game.  I know that is normal during a bye week but 48 hours before a huge game players are doing personal travel?  Would think meetings/walkthroughs would be pretty normal but nope guess players can go do what they want 48 hours before a NFL game. 

6 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I want my ****ing 3 hours back.

I want my whole day at work anticipating watching this **** show. I knew it was a strong chance we'd get an L, and I knew there would be some rust, but ****. I really hate this team, and I swear if I wasnt born and raised in DC I would not support this garbage ass franchise. Had a feeling it was over when that jackass got that unsportsman like penalty on the Kerrigan sack. 

My gawd, I’m truly losing interest.  Turned the game off at the third quarter interception by Smith.  I have no faith.  No way will I spend 1.00 on this team for tickets, merchandise, etc.  I wouldnÂ’t attend a free game.  I am sick of Gruden, and we are lacking so much talent.

1 minute ago, BraveWarrior said:

True. They're acting like he won something he'll always have. Someone will eventually break it. Especially with the way the QBs are getting protected like never before.  

I love watching Drew Brees but the love-fest was very annoying and so were the Redskins. Just throw this whole game away!

I don’t understand what the significance of Monday nights are. Every single one is a abomination. Every. Damn. One. 

How can a franchise no show every ****ing Monday? Why? How? I donÂ’t understand it. IÂ’ve never seen anything like this **** show. ThereÂ’s literally no explanation for it.

I just wonder where we'd be with McVay and Cousins instead of Gruden and Smith.

IMO, that's the most depressing **** about all of this.  McVay is a top 5 coach in the game, pretty much an offensive whiz.  Cousins is doing great in Minnesota.  

We've got crap and crap.  

2 minutes ago, rdskn4eva said:

Mine too. Our talent evaluators stuck. No one saw how good this guy was or just didn’t care how good he was. Either answer is unacceptable.  

Goes back to snyder.  Always goes back to snyder.

Who ran our draft?  Was it schaeffer?  Allen?  Gruden?  D williams?  Who is in control?  Who is accountable?  Who isnt?

20 years of this ****.

I'll take Perpetual Organizational **** Shows for $400, Alex

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Please don't tell me you believe this. This is an excuse...and a bad one

I can't tell how the game would have gone if the officials had been... let's say competent... early on.  But it might have been different

Archived