Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

So there’s been:

phantom hold on 3rd (td)

stupid montae penalty on 3rd (td)

missed hold on Kerrigan (td)

missed face mask on Dunbar (part of above drive)

questionable hold on 3rd against dunbar(same)

running into punter instead or roughing (td)

now lets see see if we can get an even playing field for the second half.  With the above, I’m shocked we’re only 13 down

7 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Gee, I wonder what they're going to discuss at halftime...

I’m guessing the weather in Idaho.

EDIT: Damn, I was wrong...

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It’s not likely to happen...

But I’d love to beat them just to knock some smiles off some faces in Louisiana

Well, it’s not going to happen .  

But NOLA crowds smile no matter what. 

6 minutes ago, #BgMase76# said:

Yes, they are. Rookie QB and team full of young talent. Get rid of Hue Jackson and they're a playoff team no doubt.

Hue’s got them coached up ok at the moment.  

5 minutes ago, zoony said:

does Nicholson maybe want to stay in the locker room?

Gruden should not let him back on the field.  

4 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I would like to see those CT inside runs out of 4 wide. I bet Jay if asked will admit it wasnt the best ball. I think we were in hurry up aka panic mode.

They really should have been since the opening drive.

4 minutes ago, SkinsFootball said:

Geez..what a dumb play. Had them on a 3rd down sack..and he wants to act like captain cool. C'mon man!

Yeah.. if he didn't have his head up his ass that sack would have negated 7 points, and MAYBE the offense could have held the ball for awhile.. even if they didn't score it probably would have erased that long bomb td as well. So the game could have been 13-6 nearing halftime.. instead this is what we got. That idiot was directly responsible for 14 points the other way.

You know in some ways it’s comforting that this has been a failure across the board. It’s when we play well but then one or two plays completely f**k things up that’s hard to swallow. This has just been bad from top-to-bottom - bad offense, worse defense, mediocre ST and terrible play calling. High five for team effort!

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

No they won’t. None of them were on the screen. 

Yeah...that looked almost staged to make sure Brees got his record.  Norman and another DB were standing next to each other at the line of scrimmage watching the play unfold.  That was the most pathetic display I have seen in a long while.  Too coincidental for me.

1 minute ago, steve09ru said:

So there’s been:

phantom hold on 3rd (td)

now lets see see if we can get an even playing field for the second half.  With the above, I’m shocked we’re only 13 down

Stop the conspiracy talk the Redskins have sucked for 43 years!!

I hate that the Redskins seem to save their worst performances for prime time because it gets me so down having to it through these on a national stage when in reality it only counts as 1 loss.   The Saints in New Orleans is a tough game regardless, but not bringing your own game pretty much guarantees a loss.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m guessing the weather in Idaho.

EDIT: Damn, I was wrong...

Well, it’s not going to happen .  

But NOLA crowds smile no matter what. 

Hue’s got them coached up ok at the moment.  

Gruden should not let him back on the field.  

They really should have been since the opening drive.

They have all kinds of everclear drinks to pick themselves up if the game goes badly.  We need that ****. 

4 minutes ago, skinsfan1523 said:

Jay gonna make a bunch of adjustments now right..... right???

Is adjustments even a word?  Adjustments.  I can’t even say it without laughing, man.  What is that some kind of candy or something.  I do like candy.  ~ Jay, probably.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Who had coverage in that bomb for the record, I was so mad I didn't look back, was it Norman? That looked like his side

Norman stopped like he was covering the flat. But there was no safety at all, one or the other blew the coverage. ie. the Goodell check is in the mail. 

1 minute ago, steve09ru said:

So there’s been:

phantom hold on 3rd (td)

Probably belongs in the conspiracy theory thread but...

Skins are also a story line so far this year and are going to lead NFCE no matter what coming out of this week. 

Why shouldn’t the NFL spice things up by letting them win this?

2 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

Don't forget the Seattle gm who also got away so bug eyes could stay.

That's past the statue of limitations lol. Once a football crime like that gets old enough I have a hard time getting angry about it, we have plenty of things from this decade to be pissed and in disbelief about. Things like the Jason Taylor trade, Archuleta contract, and Haynesworth contract have now faded into "sad history I can no longer get worked up about". The McNabb trade is getting close and in a couple more years the Griffin/Shanahan fiasco will as well. My rage meter is filling up with Gruden-era bull**** to worry about, way too much to hang onto everything in the past. I don't have the capacity to care about all of it at once. But I won't forget it in the overall picture of Snyder's ineptitude. 

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

I can’t believe I let this team get me excited for a big time game again

I guess I’m stupid 

Your not stupid.. Now me? I started drinking (STIFf) Jack-Coke's at 8pm, thinking tonight might be "fun"... lol  ?

Archived