Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

When I drop my kid off at school, our tradition (good thing to have a sort of ritual so that it's not so scary the first week or so), is:

Me:  I love you

Kid:  I love you, Daddy

Me:  Now what do we say?

Both:  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

. . . we live in the Philly area.

I salute you. But if I prayed, I would pray for your children lol. I lived this life, it was not a fun childhood during football season!

3 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

what the hell was the broadcaster talking about with the third foot? We have three feet now? 

3 feet make a yard. 30 feet make a Down. 300 feet make a field. And 300 feet require 150 pair of shoes. :) 

Just now, AJ* said:

It's nice that Brees broke such a huge record and all but I'm really tired of the 15 minute worship-fest. It would be nice to see the Redskins ruin the night with a great comeback and shut everyone up.

Not how you start, it's how you finish.  Converting that turnover into a td was huge

Just now, Fred Jones said:

And, our defense will now be in highlight reels for decades to come

You mean again. I swear every highlight reel contains somebody embarrassing or setting a record. The clip this year is Breeland getting hurdled by Gurley from last season.

Just now, AJ* said:

It's nice that Brees broke such a huge record and all but I'm really tired of the 15 minute worship-fest. It would be nice to see the Redskins ruin the night with a great comeback and shut everyone up.

Agreed. Before the game I read that they would stop the game when he breaks the record. It's all about the show and ratings. 

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

I believe the call was in Alex's hands on that one. He chose right. 

Option, agreed.  When Griffin did it, it was obvious that was play call.  I'm not against trying that again, I think AD is hurt.  He'd be out there otherwise 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I salute you. But if I prayed, I would pray for your children lol. I lived this life, it was not a fun childhood during football season!

We've learned how to count to three based on Lombardi Trophies.  Hopefully Philly doesn't get any more.

And man, we sucked when I was growing up.  Flickers of XXII, some more of XXVI, but all that did was set the standard.  Which is WAY worse than always growing up with them sucking.  They really went to crap after starting 7-1 and not making the playoffs.  The Ravens came to town (I'm from closer to Baltimore but would not jump ship), and they won a Super Bowl in four years.  Like, it sucked from all angles growing up where I did.

Archived