Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It's because he convinces himself that they were always *thisclose* to everything working out the way they gameplanned. "If we can just tighten up here and here, we had it perfectly", is how I think he sees it on a weekly basis. Rarely do I think he looks at a game afterwards and thinks "wow we were outclassed, we need to innovate". But what do I know, I can't really get inside his head. 

It's depressing that we had young geniuses McVay and Shanahan here in recent years and let them slip through our fingers. Shanahan, it makes sense the way things ended with Griffin and his dad and all. That wasn't happening. We had McVay in-house his entire NFL career before he got a HCing gig and let him walk out the ****ing door so we could keep seeing this bull**** every week. It's unthinkable. 

Don't forget the Seattle gm who also got away so bug eyes could stay.

Turnovers will do it.  Defense is mad.  We have the boys to do it, kerrigan is showing up, norman might go for a pick instead of a tackle. 

By the way, we scored just before the half, that is always huge.  Stay put fellas 

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

We've learned how to count to three based on Lombardi Trophies.  Hopefully Philly doesn't get any more.

And man, we sucked when I was growing up.  Flickers of XXII, some more of XXVI, but all that did was set the standard.  Which is WAY worse than always growing up with them sucking.  They really went to crap after starting 7-1 and not making the playoffs.  The Ravens came to town (I'm from closer to Baltimore but would not jump ship), and they won a Super Bowl in four years.  Like, it sucked from all angles growing up where I did.

Hey, think of it this way:

He's young enough to realistically outlive Dan Snyder and still have a meaningful portion of his life left lol

Archived