Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:10 AM, Morneblade said:

Does anyone really thing we can beat Carolina? Really?

I went from believing to knowing around on Sunday

:redskins-3908:

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:17 AM, Morneblade said:

You need to stay our of Zoonys booze.

I think you owe me an appletini lol

On 10/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

1ST PLACE FEELS GOOD MAN

And 3rd Seed in the playoffs picture!!

Woot!!

Those W against GB and Panthers might be worth something in the tiebreaking procedures at the end of the season if we're still in the mix.

Next week is SUCH a great opportunity, because we get the Giants!  Any half decent and even below average team can beat the Giants right now, and that would bring us to 5-2.  Our schedule the rest of the way is really nice, probably one of the best in the NFL unless one of our opponents gets hot, every single one is a winnable game.  Heres to hoping this thread is never not true in 2018!

38 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Next week is SUCH a great opportunity, because we get the Giants!  Any half decent and even below average team can beat the Giants right now, and that would bring us to 5-2.  Our schedule the rest of the way is really nice, probably one of the best in the NFL unless one of our opponents gets hot, every single one is a winnable game.  Heres to hoping this thread is never not true in 2018!

Man, feels like a potential trap game for us. We always seem to come out flat against awful teams and inevitably play down to their level.

Congrats on the win (from a Cowboys fan).  I really like the Skins chances of winning the division this year.  I think you win next week again, Eli is playing very poorly.  I don't expect Philly to tear things up.  I think the Skins take the division if they play at least .500 from here on.  The only thing that would really tank the Skins would be an injury to AP, or maybe if you were swept by Philly.  Dallas is going to be a .500 team at best as long as their passing game sucks.

11 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I'll take it, but- This has got to be the worst 4-2 team in the league. Without Adrian Peterson, we're 0-6. 

Grateful for first place so far.

I knew id see this post somewhere today, just knew it, smh

14 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Giants will play their absolute hearts out vs us. Itll be the toughest game we play all year. 

Curious, what makes you say that?

58 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I dont think we have a single team with a winning record on the remainder of our schedule. Unbelievable opportunity ahead of us here if we can grasp it.

17 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I dont think we have a single team with a winning record on the remainder of our schedule. Unbelievable opportunity ahead of us here if we can grasp it.

There's an old expression in football. First, you win then you get good. We ain't good, but we're winning. I'll take it for now.

19 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I knew id see this post somewhere today, just knew it, smh

I'm hard on them but hey- They've been hard on me.  ?

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

There's an old expression in football. First, you win then you get good. We ain't good, but we're winning. I'll take it for now.

You said it better than I did, Burgs. Much sunnier disposition.

40 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Congrats on the win (from a Cowboys fan).  I really like the Skins chances of winning the division this year.  I think you win next week again, Eli is playing very poorly.  I don't expect Philly to tear things up.  I think the Skins take the division if they play at least .500 from here on.  The only thing that would really tank the Skins would be an injury to AP, or maybe if you were swept by Philly.  Dallas is going to be a .500 team at best as long as their passing game sucks.

**** Dallas Nerm.  

You know nothing.  The skins will do their best to **** up their lead.  But we will get our hopes up regardless.  It’s still anyone’s division damnit.  ****. 

50 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Curious, what makes you say that?

I know I'm not the one who said it but I agree. And not sure why...it just always seems like the Giants come fired up to play us for some reason, and for some reason we seem to come out flat a lot. Like when they were out of the playoff running going into the last game of 2016, were sitting some of their guys, and a win would have given us a trip to the playoffs. They came and played their assess off and we laid an egg and looked like the team that was out of the running, not them. 

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I know I'm not the one who said it but I agree. And not sure why...it just always seems like the Giants come fired up to play us for some reason, and for some reason we seem to come out flat a lot. Like when they were out of the playoff running going into the last game of 2016, were sitting some of their guys, and a win would have given us a trip to the playoffs. They came and played their assess off and we laid an egg and looked like the team that was out of the running, not them. 

Their Dline gives the Skins fits and sadly vice versa, even though their line is awful.  It would seem the tides have turned though.  I don’t think there is any excuse to lose up there next weekend.  That offense is dreadful.

Archived