Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

9 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

If Dallas wins and Skins lose, then Dallas will have a full game lead in sole possession of the Division. 

You're right about them being in sole possession, however it won't and can't be a full game lead, because they will have played one more game than us.

They'd be 3-2 in that scenario, and we'd be 2-2, so that's a half game lead.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You're right about them being in sole possession, however it won't and can't be a full game lead, because they will have played one more game than us.

They'd be 3-2 in that scenario, and we'd be 2-2, so that's a half game lead.

You're right... Still just a sick scenario.  Skins gotta win this game

5 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

It would be such a Redskins thing to do to lay an egg tomorrow. Having a 3-1 record would be great as everyone else is playing pretty badly.

Definitely finding a way to win in NO would be a sling-shot into being the driver vs the passenger heading into mid-season. 

Theoretically, a win would have a mega boost in confidence that something is different this year.  Beating the Packers & Saints would provide some legitimate momentum. 

20 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Burden of proof is on the Skins. They get on social media and complain about being overlooked all the time. 

Tomorrow is the perfect opportunity to reach out and take respect on a national stage. 

This has been that choke point for the Skins for a long while. Show some killer instinct 

I mean, not for nothing, but the Saints are good.  Also, I'm drunk. Just felt like adding that.  Monday holiday baby.

6 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Literally every NFC result this week worked in favor of the Skins. 

What a prime opportunity for for the Skins.

Which is why we know they’re gonna blow it. Gotta wait for that run at the end of the season... with backs against the wall.

That's exactly why the Redskins franchise is in decline.  Same ol' Skins has taken it's toll on the fan base.  They truly need to grab another gear right now. 

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

My gosh, the NFC East crown is ours for the taking.

It's like the rest of the division is a drunken date, offering herself to us, as something she'd never do when she's sober.

We need to address our biggest weakness immediately, with this win-now mentality more urgent than ever, by trading for a WR before the deadline.

You see how the Rams loaded up for a run? They saw an opportunity, a small window and they went all in. Killer instinct.

7 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

You see how the Rams loaded up for a run? They saw an opportunity, a small window and they went all in. Killer instinct.

The Rams kind of take on the personality of their coach.  Probably shouldn't have let McVay go.  And speaking of taking on the personality of their coach.  Have you seen how Jay looks on the sideline?  Doesn't instill any confidence in the team.  His body language and nervous lip quivers irritate me.  At least LOOK like you know what you're doing over there.  Jay really needs to work on that, it makes me, as a fan, nervous.

45 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Literally every NFC result this week worked in favor of the Skins. 

What a prime opportunity for for the Skins.

Which is why we know they’re gonna blow it. Gotta wait for that run at the end of the season... with backs against the wall.

That is our mo...until we change it.

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

This weekend has almost gone perfect. A win tomorrow makes it perfect. 

Skins: 2-1

Eagles: 2-3

Cowboys: 2-3

Giants- 1-4

If we get to 3-1 we have a nice lead on the division early. 

yep it's the perfect storm heading into MNF... If they can take advantage of this it would be a distinct changing of the guard

1 minute ago, JoggingGod said:

There is a zero, I repeat, ZERO percent chance we beat the Saints tomorrow. It will be a a blowout in Redskins fashion. Don’t expect this lead to stay.

You mind if I quote you when we do win?

Regardless, we will be in first place tomorrow regardless of the result.  Best bye week ever.

Archived