Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

5 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Anyways, Owens isn't any smarter than the others you've mentioned. Owens is still in good with the GOP because she fits in good with their narrative and she wants to be there. 

She definitely has gone to the Ben Shapiro school of "say a whole lot of nothing but quick, shift topics every so slightly before the other person can properly respond" debate. It's the idea that if you say a lot and with a condescending tone, you have somehow PWNED someone.

• Haha 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:05 PM, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: 6 people, possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot 2020 is the worst season of Duck Dynasty.'

The crazy thing about these people is that they think that they are rational and normal.

They also think that if anyone else besides them did what they did, it would be irrational and abnormal.

The laughable part is that they only behave this way when they feel safe doing it.

but let the law do this.....

5BF484B1-3A57-4B35-8233-56FE1BC4338E.gif

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

The crazy thing about these people is that they think that they are rational and normal.

Because they only listen to, or surround themselves with other extreme right opinions and people 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

BlUe LivEs MatTer

Amazing how much restraint the police have when a bunch of right wing goons show up. If this were black people or college students, pepper spray and batons would be out in full force.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The past was terrible in a lot of ways, but these people would've been thrown in mental institutions in the past, now they feel validation in spreading their "message". The internet doesn't help because now they can broadcast their brand of crazy for others to grab on. This is no different than Charles Manson just on a much larger scale. 

Don't worry.

This is all going to go away quietly.

We will vote in November, and everything will be peachy. These people are reasonable and will accept the will of the people even if their candidate loses.

You'll see.

~Bull

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:
I hope X'ers, Millennials, and Zoomers can bond over the continuing entitlement meltdown of the Boomers over hair cuts and free soft drink refills.

I think you're a bit off in the generations suffering the meltdown. I'm not seeing a whole lot of 55+ people in those protesting groups. I've never seen a Boomer in an anti-vaxxer protest video. We remember standing in line at the local school to get the sugar cube Polio vaccine in the early 1960s. Polio was an epidemic in the US in the 1950s. 

To me, most of the people in these protests seem to fall into these groups:

image.png.c1acdb10097ed5b8b2e12c43c365fefd.png

On 5/3/2020 at 10:16 AM, c slag said:

Because they only listen to, or surround themselves with other extreme right opinions and people 

No kidding. One of my best friends is a 2-time Vet right-winger. He and I used to debate about trump, but at one point I asked him if he knows that trump lies? He told me that trump never lies and nothing that he hears about in the press indicates this at all. That was our last conversation about trump. He only gets his news from FOX. Most of these FOX viewers and presented a totally different world than the one we all live in. If's frightening how far off they are and what FOX is trying to create as we go forward.

• Like 1