Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

15 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Not to derail the thread but I have actually heard that involuntary ejaculation is not at all uncommon during prostate exams. 

It’s nice that they told you that. Make you feel like less of a monster.

I on the other hand have had numerous prostate examinations and every single time my ejaculations have been 100% voluntary.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

Just yesterday I was pondering the notion that some crazy person will actually attempt an assassination of Trump in the near future. 

I'm not sure that it's even possible anymore.  Not going to start a thread on it because I don't want the Secret Service asking me why I would do such a thing.

Related:

https://www.cracked.com/blog/how-comedy-article-got-me-placed-no-fly-list/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm not sure that it's even possible anymore.  Not going to start a thread on it because I don't want the Secret Service asking me why I would do such a thing.

Related:

https://www.cracked.com/blog/how-comedy-article-got-me-placed-no-fly-list/

Anything is possible. I am sure after Kennedy’s assassination and the attempt on Reagan protection got better. Still if some crazy does not value their own life; you don’t know what’s possible.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Anything is possible. I am sure after Kennedy’s assassination and the attempt on Reagan protection got better. Still if some crazy does not value their own life; you don’t know what’s possible.

I think I should clarify.  I'm sure there have been attempts on Trump, just like there have been attempts on Obama after he left office.  They were just so far from succeeding that people barely even recognize or remember them.  

• Like 1

Alrighty then...... it's soooo unfair to not associate with Trumpies? I also don't associate with plague rats, disease bearing mosquitoes or dog **** on my shoe, guess that makes ME the bad guy here?

I am ok with that

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I support Trump because i have to Hillary was no less of a corrupt person than Trump was it made my decision an easy one as a republican, however if Bloomberg is the democratic nominee ill easily vote for him over trump but i dont think that will happen....

what’s wrong with Warren or Biden? Warren is actually a really strong candidate. Biden seems goofy af but he’d still be a better leader than Trump...

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I support Trump because i have to Hillary was no less of a corrupt person than Trump was it made my decision an easy one as a republican, however if Bloomberg is the democratic nominee ill easily vote for him over trump but i dont think that will happen....

What policies of Bloomberg do you like that would make you support him over Trump?

5 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

I support Trump because i have to Hillary was no less of a corrupt person than Trump was it made my decision an easy one as a republican

I can think of at least four fallacies in this sentence.

EDIT

1) I support Trump because i have to

You got strings coming out of your back?

2) Hillary was no less of a corrupt person than Trump was

Not even close and I very much dislike Hillary. This is utter nonsense though.

3) it made my decision an easy one

Nope.

4) as a republican

You ain't. The reason it was an easy choice to vote for the thrice married, serial adulterer who brags about how many married women he's bedded, insults JOHN MCCAIN and the reason he insults him is because he was a POW, explodes the deficit, steals from charity, claims to know more than the greatest generals in the world, doesn't believe in free trade, doesn't believe in free press, doesn't believe in the rule of law, lies repeatedly, etc, etc, etc is because you think you're a REPUBLICAN??? Yeah, I call bull****.

Aside from me (I think it’s dumb to attach a label to yourself), my whole family are Republicans... Real Republicans though. Republicanism is a set of values. An ideology that is dead in today's GOP. The only thing the guys who put an R after their name nowadays believe in is fealty to anyone else putting an R after their name and hating anyone who puts a D after their name.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Donald Trump is running the government like it's the mob and should really call himself Don Trump, but Hillary got paid for some speeches to Goldman Sachs so she's too corrupt for me. It's a golden age of reason in this country. 

but her emails........?!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Donald Trump is running the government like it's the mob and should really call himself Don Trump, but Hillary got paid for some speeches to Goldman Sachs so she's too corrupt for me. It's a golden age of reason in this country. 

Don't forget about her emails, the Clinton Foundation, and running a sex cult out of a pizza restaurant.