Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

It begs the deadly, wretched question: How many Trump voters are going to die between now and November? How many people who listened to their president and his Fox News mouthpieces, who jammed the Michigan capitol steps and the megachurches on Easter because the president said it was safe, will be dead by June?

Not enough

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

no matter how low your opinion is on any group, it can be helpful to remember there's still a place somewhere on earth for everyone

feel free to use your imagination :) 

Even a simple virus deserves a host.

Ive never understood the intolerance of my immune system!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Regarding previous discussions relating to the mindset of some military members and their views, I present to you a vehicle in my neighborhood belonging to a moderately senior leader.

He's using the same tools to get his message across as teenage girls use to write "Happy Birthday" on their friend's car. I'm not worried.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

He's using the same tools to get his message across as teenage girls use to write "Happy Birthday" on their friend's car. I'm not worried.

He said senior leader. He himself is a Chief, which ain't no nobody. 👍

Yeah, I'm a bit freaked out about that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Even drew stars and everything. At least it will let people know which white van to stay away from.

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Even drew stars and everything. At least it will let people know which white van to stay away from.

Still not worried, they may cause some death and damage, but anything significant? I doubt it.

These will probably be the kind of guys who hide on their land, never coming out (fine with me) or they'll be the other type. You know, the kind that squat on federal land, refusing to leave and begging for the government's attention. Instead the government ignores them, turns off their power and lets them surrender with all deliberate speed. However, they're too stupid to leave, so they stay and freeze with no food and resort to begging strangers online for supplies. America responds with sending them pounds upon pounds of penis gummies and dildos, the more they beg people to stop sending them, the more they get.

I'm not saying these guys can't be dangerous, but everytime they "try" something...it doesn't end well for them and not many people think they're heroes.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm not saying these guys can't be dangerous, but everytime they "try" something...it doesn't end well for them and not many people think they're heroes.

Remember part of what started this conversation is what would the military do if Trump decided to postpone  elections, not leave office etc.  I was just pointing out where at least some of the leaders have their minds set.  And the fallout from that.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Remember part of what started this conversation is what would the military do if Trump decided to postpone  elections, not leave office etc.  I was just pointing out where at least some of the leaders have their minds set.  And the fallout from that.

I'm just spit balling. If this does happen though, totally going to buy penis stock.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Fair, and as long as they are a minority they will be outnumbered.  Agree that denial is not the way to deal with reality, but if talking attrition then numbers matter, has in every insurrection.  Two most popular examples this century, Turkey was over in a week, Syria took a little longer. 

If I'm not mistaken, constitutionally even if we didn't have an election, the path of least resistance is just ignore Trump and show him out the door, Pelosi would be automatically President in January after she takes oath of office and could do that from the capitol. Trump would be a trespasser in the White House, Secret Service wouldn't work for him anymore.

If I was the military that didn't support him, I'd jus storm the White House with him in it, he's a sitting duck same as anyone on the lawn that shouldn't be. Pelosi could order that from the Capitol. What are the rest of his supporters supposed to do then?  Get him out and put him back in there? 

Getting him out the White House should be easy, what to do about the folks that ride or die with him I agree with you is a problem I don't think we have an answer for yet and we should think about that now.  I'm convinced at rate we are going he'll have less supporters by then, every poll being taken seems to be showing that trend now.

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It seems that Fox News has parted ways with Diamond & Silk.  These are truly dark times.

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1254902770731278336

Hopefully Candace Owens is next to go down in the charade parade.  Her gimmick is so phony and it's pretty hilarious she has made a career out of recycling 30 year old talking points as if she is some kind of brilliant thinker.  Of course the right-wing has embraced her because it looks good to have her on the TV, but listen to her talk outside of right-wing media outlets and she her lack of actually substance shines through relatively quick.  I remember her interview on Rogan when he questioned her on climate change as far as the science/data goes and her response was painful. 

10 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Hopefully Candace Owens is next to go down in the charade parade.  Her gimmick is so phony and it's pretty hilarious she has made a career out of recycling 30 year old talking points as if she is some kind of brilliant thinker.  Of course the right-wing has embraced her because it looks good to have her on the TV, but listen to her talk outside of right-wing media outlets and she her lack of actually substance shines through relatively quick.  I remember her interview on Rogan when he questioned her on climate change as far as the science/data goes and her response was painful. 

Owens is pretty quick on her feet and not immediately punchable like Steven Miller, Jarred Kushner, Ben Shapiro, Don Jr, or Gupta (the list could continue).

I think that's why she's gotten a fair amount of traction.  

5 minutes ago, youngestson said:

Owens is pretty quick on her feet and not immediately punchable like Steven Miller, Jarred Kushner, Ben Shapiro, Don Jr, or Gupta (the list could continue).

I think that's why she's gotten a fair amount of traction.  

Nah, its because she's black. The only upside to Owens is that she is less embarrassing to us black people than Diamond and Silk, its more of a "disappointment" thing. Have you ever heard D&S, one of them yells conspiracy theories and random arguments while the other sits there saying " Mmm Hmm!". That minstrel show shouldn't have lasted as long as it did, I don't know why they played up the black stereotypes.

Anyways, Owens isn't any smarter than the others you've mentioned. Owens is still in good with the GOP because she fits in good with their narrative and she wants to be there. She still says incredibly stupid stuff, she just doesn't get lambasted for getting "owned" (it happens a lot) like the others you named because she is seen as...more misguided than evil. Also, I think she tries much harder than the others to not come off as a douchebag.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Nah, its because she's black. The only upside to Owens is that she is less embarrassing to us black people than Diamond and Silk, its more of a "disappointment" thing. Have you ever heard D&S, one of them yells conspiracy theories and random arguments while the other sits there saying " Mmm Hmm!". That minstrel show shouldn't have lasted as long as it did, I don't know why they played up the black stereotypes.

Anyways, Owens isn't any smarter than the others you've mentioned. Owens is still in good with the GOP because she fits in good with their narrative and she wants to be there. She still says incredibly stupid stuff, she just doesn't get lambasted for getting "owned" (it happens a lot) like the others you named because she is seen as...more misguided than evil. Also, I think she tries much harder than the others to not come off as a douchebag.

To be honest, I'd never heard of Diamond and Silk before this week. A quick trip to youtube tells me, yeah you're right. It's painful to watch. Like some scene out of a 1950s movie. 

• Thanks 1