Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh good, here comes Lou Dobbs to perform verbal fellatio on Trump again.

He meant black. There is little other comparison between him and Cam Newton. It’s hard to compare anybody to Cam Newton. 

I dont know. Josh Allen is pretty frikin close. Maybe even better with time. We will see.

Aubrey Huff tweets ‘joke’ about kidnapping, enslaving Iranian women

On the heels of a November tweet where he said he’s teaching his sons how to use guns in the event that Bernie Sanders gets elected, former Giants outfielder Aubrey Huff fired off another doozy on Tuesday.

In response to a tweet that read: “We should invade Iran and take their ****es. Persian girls are hot af without the headgear and you know they know how to act right Makes you think” Huff responded with a “joke” about flying over to Iran to kidnap “about 10 each,” and “bring them back here as they fan us and feed us grapes, amongst other things….”

The tweet received 1.7 thousand comments at the time of this writing despite receiving just 56 retweets. A few prominent media members responded negatively including Keith Olberman, which led to Huff to attempt to clarify his comments.

“Does nobody have a sense of humor anymore!?,” Huff wrote. “The way Iranian women are treated over there I simply wanted 2 say I’d go there 2 rescue them & bring them back 2 the states. And they would be so thankful 2 escape that hell that they’d fan me & feed me grapes. Never said rape!”

Huff’s dismount was a bizarre stick figure drawing of his fantasy, in which he refers to Iran as a “**** hole.”

In light of today’s post about rescuing Iranian women from that **** hole. This is what I would imagine grateful Iranian women would do to show their appreciation to any man who saved them from the assholes that beat them, & make them wear a long tunic & scarf in 110 degree heat.

ENtTthmU0AAf6zB?format=jpg&name=small

Click on the link for the full article

13 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Well in fairness, Persian women are hot af.

They are. There is also an appropriate way to express that. I like your way cause its direct and true. The other guys way makes me uncomfortable.

First time I ever meet a Persian woman she was my supervisor and she could get me to do literally anything. I had no idea why until it dawned on me how smoking she was even at her age. She knew it too lol

• Haha 2

On 1/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, NoCalMike said:

So he would save them from being slaves in Iran........so they could be his slaves?

Are you surprised.  Look at the enormous penis he gave himself.  It goes halfway down the side of his lounger.

Full disclosure, at first I thought he gave himself a tail since he didn't draw it as "anatomically accurate" as the breasts he gave the stick figure women.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly this guy was done trying to understand Trump supporters, and one in particular:

Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss, drapes American flag over him, deputies say

A construction worker with anti-government beliefs is accused of fatally stabbing his boss, who was a “proud and outspoken American and pro-Donald Trump,” according to an Orange County sheriff’s arrest affidavit.

Mason Trever Toney, 28, was arrested Monday on murder charges in the death of his boss, William Knight, 28.

The fatal stabbing was reported at 10:45 a.m. at a construction site at Exit 254 of Florida’s Turnpike near State Road 528.

According to the arrest affidavit, a 911 caller reported that his coworker, identified as Toney, stabbed and killed their boss.

Deputies said they found Knight dead next to an excavator with a brand new American flag over the side of his body. Witnesses said Toney was spotted carrying a backpack, which likely was carrying the flag, according to the affidavit.

Witnesses said Toney and Knight were friends outside of the workplace, and Knight picked up Toney earlier in the day. Witnesses said Toney and Knight got into an argument, possibly over their opposing views of the U.S. government.

Click on the link for the full article

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, China said:

Clearly this guy was done trying to understand Trump supporters, and one in particular:

Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss, drapes American flag over him, deputies say

Just yesterday I was pondering the notion that some crazy person will actually attempt an assassination of Trump in the near future. 

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Florida man wants to bring life-sized cutout of Trump to his medical appointments

...to make his prostate exams more enjoyable.

Had a dude tell me once that he actually had people come in for prostate exams and get so excited that they would climax. He didnt say it but it was implied that they were MAGAs 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Had a dude tell me once that he actually had people come in for prostate exams and get so excited that they would climax. He didnt say it but it was implied that they were MAGAs 

Not to derail the thread but I have actually heard that involuntary ejaculation is not at all uncommon during prostate exams.