Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Trump wins and he has a GOP congress; they will do their best to remake America Into North Korea.

Trump will replaces the stars on the flag, with his face. 

He and his kids will be on the money.

Those who oppose him, will be sent to reeducation camps.

All Americans will have to wear Trump brand clothes.

Men will have to look like Trump and women, whatever bimbo Trump fancies.

The only religion,  will be the worship of Trump.

All research will be towards making Trump immortal. 

There will be no more elections.

• Like 1

This fits into a number of threads and I’ll probably post it to a few because his talks deserve listening to.  I’ve shared a few videos in the past of Darryl (one of my good friends step fathers) but hadn’t seen this one

• Like 2

More shall be relieved 

Ohh **** scaryyy! Also I don't know what kinda **** shes on but she does not look like shes lacking for "medication" to me. Something about how calm she is when shes so mad she has to apologize lol. I dunno. Weird. I think the 'Ok Karen' thing is way over done, but It is fun to watch these chicks do this kinda stuff. 

Her account got suspended, but her video is just... amazing. She called her doctor, asked for a prescription for a drug she doesn’t need, and then when the doctor wouldn’t prescribe it, made a video asking the president to intervene with... uh... her doctor, I guess?

Isn't that why we allow prescription medication to be advertised?  

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

More shall be relieved 

Ohh **** scaryyy! Also I don't know what kinda **** shes on but she does not look like shes lacking for "medication" to me. Something about how calm she is when shes so mad she has to apologize lol. I dunno. Weird. I think the 'Ok Karen' thing is way over done, but It is fun to watch these chicks do this kinda stuff. 

Another Karen:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I do feel embarrassed (but not sorry) for the normal people in relationships like these that are trying soooo hard not to be apart of the situation and trying to walk that line of "yea honey you are right" and "Please lets leave before I lose my job off some bull****" 

• Haha 1

And another Karen:

Hammer-wielding woman arrested after going on racist tirade, couple says

A couple visiting Houston from New Orleans say they were confronted by a woman with a hammer because she apparently mistook them as being Mexican citizens.

Arturo Cordovez and his wife, Dr. Lia Franco, are natives of Ecuador who currently live in New Orleans where Lia is finishing her medical residency. In the last few months, Dr. Franco has been treating COVID-19 patients day after day. To decompress, the couple decided to spend the weekend in Houston over the Memorial Day holiday to unwind.

Sunday afternoon, they were looking for a restaurant near South Shepherd and Westheimer roads in southwest Houston, when they noticed a woman following in a car behind them.

“So we stopped a little bit on the side and she was still there," Dr. Franco said

“She stopped behind us,” Arturo Cordovez said. “After that she started showing a hammer through the mirror. She was shaking her arm ... and cursing at us I think. I was thinking what did I do?”

The couple called 911 and turned into a gas station where the woman continued to follow them.

Dr. Franco said that’s when the woman pulled beside them and started screaming.

“And we go what do you want?” Dr. Franco said. "And she said screamed ‘You Mexicans, get out of my F**ing country. Go back to your F**ing country.’”

The woman got out of her car, with a hammer and seemed to be threatening them with it. Before the situation escalated further, the police arrived and took her into custody.

Click on the link for the full article and video

On 5/28/2020 at 2:27 PM, China said:

And another Karen:

One more, this time she gets what she deserves:

PHOENIX 'KAREN' SLAPPED ACROSS THE FACE ... After Racist Rant

We have a new "Karen" -- this one is in Arizona -- and this time she didn't walk away clean ... instead, she got handled with a slap to the face.

This went down Saturday at a Phoenix gas station, where a middle-aged white woman stormed inside demanding to be helped after her pump outside was apparently not working. An argument ensued between her and a younger woman who was being helped at the counter.

While you don't hear it initially, the guy recording says he just heard "Karen" tell the other woman she needs to go back to her country. She also tells the clerk -- on camera -- not to serve the woman.

Eventually, both women got in each other's faces, and after "Karen" got handsy, the other woman slapped her square on the jaw. "Karen" stormed out in a huff.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Edited by China
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/27/2020 at 10:44 AM, Llevron said:

More shall be relieved 

When I coached youth sports I'd get call from this type almost every night. They simply don't get it one is subtle and become angered when one is direct. Put her in a ball cap with the pony tail out the back and her child's team name plastered all over the car and she's a dead ringer.  

Though to be fair I don't remember any moms telling me her son had the "right" to play a specific position.

Why Do Liberals Think All Trump Supporters are Stupid?

By ADAM-TROY CASTRO

http://www.populist.com/26.05.castro.html

An anguished question from a Trump supporter: “Why do liberals think all Trump supporters are stupid?”

The serious answer: Here’s what we really think about Trump supporters — the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don’t ...

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought “Fine.”

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, “Okay.”

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, “No problem.”

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, “That’s cool!”

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn’t read books, you said, “Well, who has time?”

The rest here, with a dozen more examples:

http://www.populist.com/26.05.castro.html

He concludes:

What you don’t get, Trump supporters, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it’s also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 6