Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, youngestson said:

There are so many people just itching to shoot (kill) another person for the slightest reason. 

I am not sure what was to be expected when the cure for mental health problems has been to flood as many guns into our society as possible.

We asked for this because we allowed idiots to override common sense for way too long instead of treating them like the degenerates they are.

Now the piper is here, and he's going to get paid.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

'We are Trumpicans -- Don't Even Call Ourselves Republicans'  

>>>

That line comes from a June 14 Sun Sentinel newspaper report headlined “‘Trumpicans’ throw presidential birthday bash, while Joe Biden supporters are 'Ridin’ with Biden.’ ”

Here is the quote in its entirety:

“We don’t even call ourselves Republicans anymore," said [Annie Marie] Delgado, Florida president for Trump Team 2020. "We are Trumpicans. It is a movement that is going to ensure the re-election of Donald Trump in the state of Florida. As Florida goes so the nation goes.”

The “Trumpicans” headline caught my eye because it potentially signifies a Republican Party identity crisis that could extend well beyond Florida. The timing of the crisis will be either 2020 or 2024, depending on whether Trump wins or loses in November.<<<

In this Jimmy Kimmel, there's an example of a Trumpican.  Around 4:07 in the video, showcases one such lady, who is protesting masks.

• Haha 1

I have always found Trump supporters to be open minded and willing to listen to opposing points of view.  Such a fair and opened minded group, it's a joy debating with them.  

On 6/18/2020 at 1:51 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

So many of those circulating everywhere. That dude is insane.

Holy cow, I just watched that. No way would I have driven off, that's how you end up dead.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Let’s hope that Jack’s ability to diagnose offensive trends is better than his ability to recognize obviously fake tweets.

• Thanks 1