Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure how I feel about this. 

a) Seems like a complete dirtbag

b) We probably gave up a high round draft pick to snag him off waivers

@Skinsinparadise I agree wholeheartedly. Given how poor the fan base thinks of this team's management already (see the poor attendance as an indicator), this could blow up in their collective faces big time.

5 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

@Skinsinparadise I agree wholeheartedly. Given how poor the fan base thinks of this team's management already (see the poor attendance as an indicator), this could blow up in their collective faces big time.

its not like the supplementary draft, you don't give up a pick. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean....he’s a fantastic player right? Could change our defense drastically? Or am i wrong on that?

im just hoping he doesn’t get suspended. 

He's a great player IMO, better than any MLB IMO in this coming draft, side line to side line speed, ferocious tackler.  Question though is what kind of guy he is.   Clearly, not a good dude. 

I don't like this as of right now.  Dude has been involved in enough trouble already that I don't look at this as a "Everyone deserves a 2nd chance" situation.  Also, this isn't the Patriots organization, where everyone seems to magically fall in line in the name of winning a championship.  Not sure this is a place that is equipped to keep him on the straight & narrow.

One thing is for sure, this can't be a situation where they keep him around if he gets involved in this kind of stuff ever again.

This bothers me. 

3 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

We do not lose a draft pick for claiming a player who was released.

Foster is talented no doubt, but obviously he doesn't have very good judgement.  I think he is the one whose ex girlfriend made horrific claims in the past, but then retracted her statement  and said she made it up.  Now this.  At best he isn't a domestic abuser he just surrounds himself with questionable characters who makes false accusations which is a problem as well.  But false accusations twice??  And it's very possible he did beat his ex girlfriend and she only retracted after he paid her off.  Maybe skins think he is innocent and Allen payne Anderson and the bama boys can have a positive influence on him in terms of who he hangs out with.  Very puzzling.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I don't like this as of right now.  Dude has been involved in enough trouble already that I don't look at this as a "Everyone deserves a 2nd chance" situation.  Also, this is the Patriots organization, where everyone seems to magically fall in line in the name of winning a championship.  Not sure this is a place that is equipped to keep him on the straight & narrow.

This bothers me. 

Not only that (although that is enough, in my mind) but he may be suspended for who knows how long... 

3 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Is it really question?

Nope.  I didn't mean it literally, saying the question about him isn't his player but the person.  I know Foster and his background very well.  Spent enough time on it that draft season.  The character stuff popped up in a big way when he was kicked out of the combine -- with his bizarre episode getting his physical in the hospital.  Then you got issues with pot, domestic violence.

Archived