Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I remember seeing his stats the other day and not being terribly impressed.  

I think someone mentioned he did well his rookie year when he played in a 3-4 scheme but the 49ers switched to a 4-3 this year and he wasn't as effective.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

How many games would he miss if the league decides to suspend him? It would be just our luck to get him off waivers just to have him be suspended the rest of the season 

He is under contract thru 2020, so skins may not expect him to play this season and wanted to take a flyer on him for next two seasons.  I still don't understand their thinking, but it's not like he is a free agent in two months.

https://overthecap.com/player/reuben-foster/5615

So Dan and Bruce arent content with just the end product of this franchise being trash, now they want to also make sure the people in the building are trash.  I guess Bruce needed company?

I sincerely hate Dan Snyder for everything he has done, and continues to do to my beloved franchise.

5 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

We do not lose a draft pick for claiming a player who was released.

Foster is talented no doubt, but obviously he doesn't have very good judgement.  I think he is the one whose ex girlfriend made horrific claims in the past, but then retracted her statement  and said she made it up.  Now this.  At best he isn't a domestic abuser he just surrounds himself with questionable characters who makes false accusations which is a problem as well.  But false accusations twice??  And it's very possible he did beat his ex girlfriend and she only retracted after he paid her off.  Maybe skins think he is innocent and Allen payne Anderson and the bama boys can have a positive influence on him in terms of who he hangs out with.  Very puzzling.

His GF actually admitted during trial that she had accused her previous boyfriend of DV as well as Foster. So she has a history of doing that and from what is being reported Fosters lawyers will use her past testimony and credibility against the case and get it thrown out.

So I haven't followed his story very closely and after reading up on the case do we know for sure he committed the crime?

I understand that women who are beaten will recant but it seems like Rueben is in a destructive relationship and needs to separate himself from this woman.

The woman involved seems just as crazy, why is she making video's of herself fighting other women?

That may be the first step for him toward normality.

1 minute ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Yes, the dumb luck of hiring someone with multiple felonies pending.

Oh he would certainly deserve it, there’s no doubt about that. I’m just saying it would be just our luck to get a guy that could help our defense out big time when we need our defense for this playoff race, then the league suspends him the rest of the season. 

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

oh nah, only thing really keeping me in now is indoctrination. they stopped moving me emotionally some time ago

just once, I'd like them to do the right thing though. no sign of that happening with Snyder in charge.

Sometimes I think he's deliberately trying to be the worst owner in professional sports. 

He already seems like one of the worst and dumbest human beings in professional sports, why not go all the way?

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:
grown ass man needs the help of his former teammates to know that putting his hands on a woman is wrong

i hate everything about this ****

BTW, it's sad and pitiful that they made Doug Williams sign the official statement on this one.

Ummm, if this kid gets his act together and produces for us his character issues won’t ever be mentioned again. Many players we’ve had have came with character issues, Crowder, even Guice, others I can’t even think of. I’m sure they will Release a statement about it.

Archived