Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

2 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

Its funny how things get exaggerated over time, it's a goofy play but his head doesn't hit that guys ass, it clearly hits his lower back.

Its called butt fumble. Not butt head.  Maybe I missed the part where fans said his head hit his ass??

It's one of the funniest plays in all of football during the past 6 years. if not more. Nothing wrong with laughing.... up until the point we just signed him. 

4 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

I work with Jets fans, and even they are laughing... Jets fans.... i mean, Come On, MAN!

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Jets fans laughed when we traded Coles back to them for Santana Moss...

How about them signing Terrell Pryor ?

Unlike Pryor, we're not expecting Sanchez to contribute.

Listening to Joe Theismann on Tiki and Tierney who made a lot of sense about why they signed Sanchez.  3 of our O coaches have worked with him and he has some knowledge of the type of offense they run here.  Top that with the fact he said they can at least get him 33% of plays learned this week in the event of an emergency and having that headset, they can get him in to formations without a complete understanding of the terminology.  Apparently, he was the top choice for coming up to speed the quickest, having some knowledge of the offense.  Joey T also stressed McCoy needs to not put himself in to taking hits like he did yesterday!

3 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

IMO, Yates would've been a better option over Sanchez.  Kaepernick is probably the best option out there, but of course that's another can of worms

I was thinking about him, too. Because my recollection of him, was as a rookie, coming in for an injured Matt Schaub in Houston, and locking up their playoff berth.

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

of our O coaches have worked with him and he has some knowledge of the type of offense they run here.  Top that with the fact he said they can at least get him 33% of plays learned this week in the event of an emergency

On top of that, the other 67% of plays involve butt moves, so he's good to go.

Sorry, my very first butt joke, so I had to chime in.

4 hours ago, Dancing Bear said:

Why not sign Chad Kelly? 

So what he got too drunk and wined up in the wrong house. Who haven't done that?

Wow, I didn't know he was available.

I remember him playin well in the preseason. Yes, just the preseason, but the Broncos seemed to like him, and chose him over last year's #1 pick

I woulda worked him out at least

Sanchez was the only option out there with a winning record as a starting QB.

10 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Listening to Joe Theismann on Tiki and Tierney who made a lot of sense about why they signed Sanchez.  3 of our O coaches have worked with him and he has some knowledge of the type of offense they run here.  Top that with the fact he said they can at least get him 33% of plays learned this week in the event of an emergency and having that headset, they can get him in to formations without a complete understanding of the terminology.  Apparently, he was the top choice for coming up to speed the quickest, having some knowledge of the offense.  Joey T also stressed McCoy needs to not put himself in to taking hits like he did yesterday!

Sounds legit and reasonable to me. I mean, people actually wanted somebody who couldnt run any of the plays on a short week?

Just now, Monk4thaHALL said:

He's just preparing some zingers and quickie comebacks for the Army - Navy game. That takes a lot of mental power. 

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

His profile says he was last here November 7th. A couple of weeks ago.

Before that, he was last here in September, I believe.

Probaly just dealing with personal business. I'm sure he is all right.

Well he needs to get his lazy ass in here and update his thread. :ols:

9 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Even if we are, I'm not so sure releasing an OT from the practice squad is what we want to do given how thin we are along the line.

A practice squad OT has no impact on our depth. We'd go back out and sign a vet if we needed to activate another OT.

Just now, bird_1972 said:

Even if we are, I'm not so sure releasing an OT from the practice squad is what we want to do given how thin we are along the line.

We just released a T from the PS and dont have any healthy starters. That should give some insight into how JJ was doing lol

1 hour ago, Master Blaster said:

Yup.  Redskins should have prepared for a their starting QB to snap his lower leg in half.  What a dumb franchise.

The franchise has a record of 177 - 237 in the last 25 years. I think it would be foolish of any fan not to place blame on the team itself for this record (not pointing any fingers at you specifically). When you look at the decisions this team makes, the mediocrity that encompasses this team year in and year out, you would have to be a blind ****ing idiot not to see it (again, not pointing any fingers at you specifically).

See, some in this fan base have a tendency to make excuses for the team. The losing record is never a reflection of the team itself, but instead some outside factor. Sometimes it's the "curse", other times "bad luck", and in many instances it's the "league" or "refs" out to get us. If these fans open their eyes, maybe they would see things more clearly.

I could go into detail as to why this team has the record it has over the last 25 years, but I would hope you already know the reasons. So while an injury is just an injury, it's not difficult to see the decisions this team makes, continue to keep the organization stuck in mud.

Archived