Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

My problem with Obamacare is the same complaint I think most blue collar middle class workers have, it didn't do anything to relieve my financial burden of health care.

It certainly helped the poor in that aspect but when is somebody going to come up with something that helps me.

That's why I'm for single payer, I want to pay for my healthcare once not three times like I'm doing now, once on my ridiculous premiums, then again for my ridiculous co pays and then once again from my taxes to pay for those who cant afford it.

I pay around 15 thousand a year in premiums and despite that I didn't go to the e.r two days ago when I broke my hand because I didn't want to pay the deductible and co pay.

That's horse **** especially considering the e.r. is littered with people who wont pay one damn nickel for their healthcare.

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

live look at nonniey debating Obamacare 

Quite honestly, it’s the GOP. He’s just an acolyte regurgitating talking points. 

The GOP has no sensible ideas for health care policy because it has never been about improving healthcare acesss or affordability.

The only real Americans are the white christians who voted for Trump. 

When you realize that's his world view, it's easier to explain his stupidity.

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

My problem with Obamacare is the same complaint I think most blue collar middle class workers have, it didn't do anything to relieve my financial burden of health care.

It certainly helped the poor in that aspect but when is somebody going to come up with something that helps me.

That's why I'm for single payer, I want to pay for my healthcare once not three times like I'm doing now, once on my ridiculous premiums, then again for my ridiculous co pays and then once again from my taxes to pay for those who cant afford it.

I pay around 15 thousand a year in premiums and despite that I didn't go to the e.r two days ago when I broke my hand because I didn't want to pay the deductible and co pay.

That's horse **** especially considering the e.r. is littered with people who wont pay one damn nickel for their healthcare.

You pay 15k a year in premiums for yourself? Yikes. I'm sorry. 

Re: single payer...love the idea (although medicare for all isn't a GOP acceptable idea). As an aide, can we get auto and home insurance companies to do that also? 😁

To be fair, the GOP plan for health care is to go back to what we had before. Insurance Companies being able to dictate what care you receive.  Their philosophy is "free market principles" on everything.  If your insurance company is garbage, go find another one.  Can't afford insurance? Oh well, get a 2nd or 3rd job.  Need emergency medical care? Fine, but you will take on a lifetime of debt.

That is their view on pretty much everything.  No reason to mask it, it is what it is.

i think part of their plan is to let as many undesirables (ie: old folks, non-whites, people who can't afford their garbage "care") die as possible. Disease, murder, doesn't really matter. Just get it over with and don't bleed on them.

And if you live, the industry will try to turn you into a junkie reliant on them until you die.

~Bang

5 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Peurto Rico isn’t a well managed state regardless of the presidents thoughts...

Thats not really the point, and I dont think you will find anyone willing to deny it. 

55 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Just read it as "those brown people" and it all makes sense. 

And what the actual **** do Farmers (capitalized because....reasons?) have to do with Puerto Rico getting disaster aid? Also, are there not farmers in Puerto Rico? Or maybe in PR they're farmers as opposed to Farmers.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Isn’t Puerto Rico one of those Mexican countries I’ve heard such bad things about?

No it is not.  It's one of the 51 states:

54 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Peurto Rico isn’t a well managed state regardless of the presidents thoughts...

Fun tidbit from Rick Reilly's new book - Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump - about how much of a ****ing cheater Donald Trump is at golf:

At Winged Foot Golf Club in New York, the only non-Trump property where the president is a member, Reilly writes, “The caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: ‘Pele.’”

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

How many people have fallen asleep in the crowd?

It’s right after lunch, so bout 15%. 

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Wait til he talks about grain storage.

Right now he’s talking about how great it is to have such benevolent billionaires that give so much back to everyone. 

I may have made a horking noise. 

Archived