Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

If you go to right-leaning sites it’s like they are the counter-narrative to you all. 

They think trump is great, Dems are trying to destroy the country, and the GOP is too chicken**** to do what needs to be done (and if they would just fully support trump they’d fix things)

it’s an incredible mind**** to go read what those dip****s that support trump actually think. 

36 minutes ago, tshile said:

If you go to right-leaning sites it’s like they are the counter-narrative to you all. 

They think trump is great, Dems are trying to destroy the country, and the GOP is too chicken**** to do what needs to be done (and if they would just fully support trump they’d fix things)

it’s an incredible mind**** to go read what those dip****s that support trump actually think. 

And that is just on right-leaning sites.  Check out some more hard-right sites.

55 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Today's Trump-Cheats-At-Golf anecdote:

Trump loves to declare himself the winner of the championships at his various clubs, and awarded himself a club senior championship at the course he owns in Bedminster, New Jersey, despite not even playing in the event; he took the score he claimed from a round he played at the Trump Philadelphia club that day, transposed it to Bedminster, an entirely different course, and gave himself a trophy.

Did you see Rick Reilly on DWH yesterday? He was livid! I mean, cheating at golf is the ultimate in terrible character...I don't give a **** if you DO own the course. But he says the man's cheating knows absolutely NO bounds whatsoever. 

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Tell me about it. Hubby's ex-wife is Q and lizard people. :806:

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yeah if you go to Breitbart, for example, you'll see an honest to god Upside Down world. It's like @tshilesaid...everything is flipped. Trump is persecuted, Dems are out of control and want to destroy the country, the GOP is too liberal and cowardly, and yes many are also Q Anon believers who think that there is an actual satanic cabal of pedophile liberals who are out to control the country and who are secretly behind all things going against Trump (DEEEEP STAAAAATE!!!). It's mind-bending. 

Oh and there are also lots and lots of racists there. You'll only get about 10 comments into any story about any of the Obamas (or any black person for that matter) before someone makes a comment about monkeys. And you'll only get about as far into the comments of any story about illegal immigrants before someone makes a comment about them being disease ridden vermin who should all die. It's a very positive place.

2 hours ago, tshile said:

That's cute you think right leaning sites are the places presenting those narratives. Turn on a local radio or tv here in NC its all over the place. Their propaganda is relentless in these parts.

Trump drags all around him down. Unfortunately that includes the entire country. And yeah, the Schlapps are partially responsible and deserve worse, but seeing her discomfort is a bit enjoyable.

Edit: On the second viewing I think it's more like she has contempt for the media and the American people who buy the **** they're selling. 

Do cigarettes cause cancer?

The noise from them has been shown to suppress the immune system, suppressed immune systems leave you more likely to get cancer ....ergo  :pint:

1 hour ago, twa said:

and on receipt of subpoena they will notify Trumps lawyers who will petition the court to......

mere formalities 

Purely out of curiosity, are you on record as to whether or not you're cool with Trump refusing to release his tax returns? I honestly can't remember though I think I remember you saying something about it not being legally required, but I'm not positive. Do you have an opinion on it?

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Purely out of curiosity, are you on record as to whether or not you're cool with Trump refusing to release his tax returns? I honestly can't remember though I think I remember you saying something about it not being legally required, but I'm not positive. Do you have an opinion on it?

I think they all should release their prior tax returns and birth certificates.

It is required while in office I believe.

Archived