Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I'm not saying the farmers deserve this, but I don't feel bad for them...i'm glad it happened. I'm not glad it happened out of spite, I'm hoping that these farmers will finally wake up. Time and time again, the GOP slaps their dongs across the faces of farmers and farmers just keep coming back.

Guns and abortion. The GOP has used those two issues for many years to engage people to support the party in spite of the own financial best interests. I explain this to my parents all the time, both big union people. They fell for it for 30 years. 

7 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Guns and abortion. The GOP has used those two issues for many years to engage people to support the party in spite of the own financial best interests. I explain this to my parents all the time, both big union people. They fell for it for 30 years. 

The Dems could take those out of play if they wanted to....:evil:

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It wouldn't matter if Democrats never again uttered the words, the GOP cultist drumbeat would go on perpetually. It's what they do.

GOP = the party of fear and loathing, and corruption.

Funny how they fare differently when they change the tune.,,,,you could ask Predicto if he still played.

I think that is a good idea.

Look how much money the weather has cost us just in the last year! 

Eleventy Billion to Puerto Rico alone! 

Somebody needs to get it under control. Friggin' democrats have let the weather run wild so long no one can control it.

~Bong

13 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

Guns and abortion. The GOP has used those two issues for many years to engage people to support the party in spite of the own financial best interests.

Hating liberals is really all they’ve got now.

13 hours ago, twa said:

The Dems could take those out of play if they wanted to....:evil:

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Hating liberals is really all they’ve got now.

Well they do still stand for corporate welfare, so there's that. But yeah their platform basically:

1) Tax cuts for rich donors

2) Stacking SCOTUS with justices who will rule in their favor since the public pretty much overwhelmingly dislikes their policies

3) Triggering libs

Though the majority of their supporters seem to really only care about 3.

Yup, not just SCOTUS either.

1. Their actual platform is “get elected”

2. Being wholly owned by corporate interests is just the means

3. Stacking courts facilitates #2

4. Since nobody will vote for their actual platform, they have to pull out the demagogue playbook of hate & fear.

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Haha.

she riles up the idiots so much that she probably deserves her own thread, if there isn't one already. The responses by the dumb **** Trumpians to her simple tweet are pathetic and hilarious. 

Today's Trump-Cheats-At-Golf anecdote:

Trump loves to declare himself the winner of the championships at his various clubs, and awarded himself a club senior championship at the course he owns in Bedminster, New Jersey, despite not even playing in the event; he took the score he claimed from a round he played at the Trump Philadelphia club that day, transposed it to Bedminster, an entirely different course, and gave himself a trophy.

Archived