Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The Feds are closing in on him. He will burn down the entire system to protect his ass if he can.

Up to the American voter to do the right thing in November.

The sad thing is that his base loves those kinds of tweets and they don't care one bit about the investigation. 

15 hours ago, visionary said:

TRUMP: Lindsey, I noticed you had some drops of water on your cheeks. Also, your non-elite Southern voice sounded shaky at times.  What was that?

GRAHAM: That's called human emotion, Donald.

TRUMP: Hmm. Is there any medical treatment for that?

GRAHAM: [sighs]

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

The Feds are closing in on him. He will burn down the entire system to protect his ass if he can.

Up to the American voter to do the right thing in November.

I hate that i have very little faith that this coming election will not be completely manipulated. This admin seemingly has done everything it can to make sure it happens.

Hope the military sides with the people. Only one way to get rid of vermin infestations.

~Bang

gee, somehow this a.m. our idiot piece of **** potus realized over a year after the fact, and a zillion times after it was pointed out on national tv, that he was really stupid with holt and then lies to cover it up with the mentality of a ODD 6 year old that you caught red-handed but who covers their eyes and says "you can't see me now" and is thinking you have to believe it

and there's more trump admin sick-ass policy making (this is the most malign and mentally disturbed group i have ever beheld in such a setting by orders of magnitude), coming from another slimer for whom no fate would be too horrific to befall--little besty "demonseed" devos---as she is hard at work on her extensive plans and policies to protect those accused of sexual assault on school campuses ......becuase that's where the attention of the admin is most needed---to guard against this overwhelming and continuous wave of oppressed (mainly white) males so commonly, unjustly, accused in such large numbers....on sick-headed bizzaro world anyway...check out the details of her proposals (i don't have a link handy)

2 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

What is Lestor Holt/tape editing thing Trump is talking about? 

Must be some news ready to drop today. He seems a little more unhinged this morning. 

Behind Closed Doors Trump is likely feeling the heat for what he said in the interview where he basically confirmed he fired Comey due to the Russian Collusion investigation.

Trump is counting on his cult to just slurp up his nonsense and adopt it as truth.

In summary, he is lying. Again.

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump is counting on his cult to just slurp up his nonsense and adopt it as truth.

In short, to convince the people who voted for him because he means what he says, to ignore what he said. 

I have a buck that says he doesn't even realize it, he's just taking potshots at what he and his base see as an uppity black guy anchoring liberal MSM propaganda.

I wonder what the world record is for people choking to death simultaneously?

Maybe someone could hack Trump's twitter account and tweet that they should try to swallow a ping pong ball.

~Bang

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It is, 100%. We're going to see a bunch of radicalized, right-wing domestic terrorists in the very near future.

Trump warns of 'violence' if Republicans lose fall elections

• By JILL COLVIN, ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — Aug 29, 2018, 10:30 PM ET

President Donald Trump urged evangelical leaders this week to get out the vote ahead of the upcoming midterm elections and warned of "violence" by opponents if they fail.... <more at link>

perhaps the FIRST time Trump has actually spoken the truth during his presidency.....  ?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-warns-violence-republicans-lose-fall-lections-57476909

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I wouldn't be surprised if eventually Guiliani shows up on TV trying to make the "good faith ignorance of the law(s)"  argument for Trump soon.

I thought they already did that one to throw Cohen under the bus?

5 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

What is Lestor Holt/tape editing thing Trump is talking about? 

Must be some news ready to drop today. He seems a little more unhinged this morning. 

The interview where Trump told everyone he obstructed justice by firing Comey.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It is, 100%. We're going to see a bunch of radicalized, right-wing domestic terrorists in the very near future.

um, we are already seeing that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896

Last year’s total of 34 extremist-related fatalities represents a sharp decline from the previous two years – though it was still the fifth-deadliest year since 1970, according to the ADL. The organization recorded 71 extremist-related killings in 2016 and 69 in 2015.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/23/us/nia-wilson-john-cowell-macarthur-bart-stabbing.html

And of course that whole Klu Klux Klan thing.

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

It also has a $0 savings on the budget as the agencies will still get the $s and will use them elsewhere.

Petty move by a petty man who is still in over his head.

I have no problem not giving Fed employees another pay raise. I see what low level federal secretaries make .. and its a **** ton more than us private sector slubs, plus we dont get the benefits, pension etc Trump making it easier to fire Fed employees is about the only good thing he has done imo. If that even ever went into effect.

Fed govt employees (for the most part - at the lower levels) are way over compensated and duplicative.

Archived