Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Someone must be keeping a running list of all the times Trump has blatantly disrespected our military personnel and veterans right?  

2 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Putin:  My offer is nothing.

This also works perfectly in the Russian thread about Manafort's lawyers failing to strike a plea bargain with Mueller.  :ols:

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

And I think there's a 99% chance that SHS was so adamant about it because she didn't want to have to defend leaving the flag fully raised at the next press briefing.

I was thinking today, seeing her shoo the reporters out trying to get Trump to say something about McCain, that as Trump's personal liar she ends up taking on some of his persona. Her fault for taking and staying on the job, but that damage to her soul is going to stick.

14 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I was thinking today, seeing her shoo the reporters out trying to get Trump to say something about McCain, that as Trump's personal liar she ends up taking on some of his persona. Her fault for taking and staying on the job, but that damage to her soul is going to stick.

Only the best Christians.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Only the best Christians.

between the evilgelicals and the pedolics and all the frothy trumperterians, that brand has deservedly taken as big a hit to its value as ivanka's 

24 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

but that damage to her soul is going to stick.

I think it's clear that no one in the Republican Party has one, any more. Been that way for a decade or two. 

(Not sure whether they lose it before or after losing their intelligence.)

https://politics.theonion.com/white-house-releases-moving-statement-honoring-woman-wh-1828630290

WASHINGTON—In a timely tribute to a woman they are calling a fearless American hero, the White House released a statement Monday recognizing and honoring the woman who called then-presidential candidate Barack Obama an Arab during a town hall event in 2008. “It is with great reverence that we celebrate the courage, life, and work of the woman who told John McCain at a 2008 campaign rally that she couldn’t trust Barack Obama because he was an Arab,” the statement read in part. “Despite the fact that it would have been far easier for her to hold her tongue and remain silent, she bravely stood up for her country and called Obama out for being a foreigner, and in doing so, she truly earned the title of ‘maverick

not that people with brains don't already know what a wastoid peter navarro is, but even in this atmosphere it's chilling to hear the detail on how navarro came to be in his position...and this is the primary voice don hears, mainly cuz thse days, like bolton, he's just echoing don even if it means reversing things he's said for decades...i knew the story before, but noted john oliver had a typically funny energetic take on the navarro situation his last show...i don't see sam bee or john often these days, but oliver is usually a very sharp very funny....i've seen a little more maher lately...always had a mixed reaction to maher, but often his comedic take/material is excellent, bordering on brilliant at times

Archived