Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The White House counsel at the time, Donald F. McGahn II, also wrote an internal memo outlining the concerns that had been raised about Mr. Kushner — including by the C.I.A. — and how Mr. McGahn had recommended that he not be given a top-secret clearance.

The disclosure of the memos contradicts statements made by the president, who told The New York Times in January in an Oval Office interview that he had no role in his son-in-law receiving his clearance.

Expect Republicans to act like they haven't heard of this or say it's within Trump's rights and not acknowledge that he lied about it for months.

Resign from what?  Does the guy have any official position at all?  "First bag man"?  

Remember when Trump was promising that his family didn't have to divest themselves of their businesses, because they weren't going to have any government positions, and no voice in policy?  Guess that went the way of jailing Hillary, and releasing his tax returns.  

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the Conway household. Such an awkward union. 

If there's anyone legitimately faking their insanity (I believe most of them are in fact as advertised) it's her, only because how the **** else can you hold that marriage together?

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Lay off Trump, you guys!

GDP numbers came out and the economy (the best in DECADES, per a commercial I keep seeing) grew at a healthy 2.9 pct in 2018...….a LOT better than the meager 2.9 pct growth under that commie Obama in 2015!!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/188165/annual-gdp-growth-of-the-united-states-since-1990/

And the 2018 deficit was only almost twice that of 2015.

Great work, Don!

11 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
Jack off all trades

Don't forget about his side hustle of giving secrets to MBS.

Gee...who knew that the "Jared can do it because he's a Jew" policy wouldn't work?!

6 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Trump supports denuclearization....meanwhile....

...it's a very important word, a well used word...it means we have to get rid of the nukes....well not our's obviously.

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If there's anyone legitimately faking their insanity (I believe most of them are in fact as advertised) it's her, only because how the **** else can you hold that marriage together?

They have both pretty much said as much. Remember when she got reeeeeal pissed at the journalist that they invited over for dinner and gave an interview to then pretended that it was all supposed to be off the record? She is clearly open to do whatever it is she needs for money. He on the other hand probably understands it to a point but still, **** Trump.

8 hours ago, visionary said:

It's (always) a good day to remind everyone that there is NO bar to indicting a sitting President.

None whatsoever.

It's a policy that a bunch of scared weenies and Nixon cronies dreamed up to avoid being confrontational.

It has no real weight.

Go get him SDNY.

48 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

It's (always) a good day to remind everyone that there is NO bar to indicting a sitting President.

None whatsoever.

It's a policy that a bunch of scared weenies and Nixon cronies dreamed up to avoid being confrontational.

It has no real weight.

Go get him SDNY.

Exactly. The "you can't indict a sitting president" stuff is thrown around way too often in the media without any context or explanation. There is NO law whatsoever that says you can't indict a sitting president. Those are DoJ guidelines, not laws. And to my knowledge those guidelines haven't ever really been challenged in the courts. And that's mostly because we've never been in anything even remotely close to this sort of situation...where we have a sitting POTUS who very well may have committed felonies before, during, and after his election and may be continuing to commit felonies while in office. 

I don't think Bobby Three Sticks is going to indict Trump. The dude is known as a very straight arrow who is pretty meticulous about following established guidelines. But that doesn't mean the SDNY won't do it. Obviously it will immediately go to the courts but as to what happens then...who knows. 

Whether Ivanka knowingly lied or just provided that answer out of actual ignorance to Trump's actions, for me, is really the small fries portion of the issue.  Yes, if Ivanka knowingly lied, it makes her......a Trump.   However, what we should be focused on is why Trump demanded Kushner get a security clearance and how it connects to him now flying all over the world to make business deals with world leaders.   Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see connections.

Archived