Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

44 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That picture of him being insane and hugging the flag is going to be in history forever just FYI. 

How can anyone look at that and think it’s a good idea that this guy is POTUS? 

Intelligence officers, steeped in how Mr. Trump views the world, now work to answer his repeated question: Who is winning? What the president wants to know, according to former officials, is what country is making more money or gaining a financial advantage.

While the professionals do not criticize Mr. Trump’s focus, they do question whether those interests are crowding out intelligence on threats like terrorism and the maneuvers of traditional adversaries, developments with foreign militaries or geopolitical events with international implications.

Mr. Trump, finding traditional intelligence briefings less helpful than his predecessors, reduced the in-person briefings to about twice a week. Those sessions from Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, and Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director, now feature far more charts and visual aids to appeal to Mr. Trump, according to a senior intelligence official.

The written reports are still delivered daily to John R. Bolton, the national security adviser, who conveys the highlights to Mr. Trump on days when the intelligence chiefs are not at the Oval Office, according to a former official.

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

The cries of "I'm outraged over what Trump has done to the GOP" might appear less feigned if there were more difference between his policies and, say, W's. 

"I'm outraged" & "Deeply concerned" means the same thing as "thoughts and prayers" in GOP-speak.

Archived