Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Shouldn't this be in another thread?  Not sure what a Pakistan-India conflict has to do with Trump?

Because the mother ****er is AWOL as he's stringly negotiating for NK to keep their nuclsar weapons, meanwhile one of our allies and economic center pieces in that part of the world is now in a shooting war...BTW...both nations involved are nuclear powers. 

But the US President is on a photo op trip to inflate his ego.

8 hours ago, visionary said:

So this is the tough negotiation...KJU can keep his nukes but if he uses them the US will respond.......well no **** sherlock.

Just look how happy Trump is in that photo palling around with a despot who murders his own people, runs gulags for political dissidents, massively oppresses his people through a pseudo-political-religious campaign where KJU is portrayed as a divine figure. 

If only we could figure out why Trump admired him so......

I can't believe THIS is what the idiots on the Right chose.

I have never seen a weaker and more ineffective President in my lifetime.

Every single one of the world's WORST people are walking all over him... and us.

they elected him because he tells it like it is.. and it is in fact the opposite, he lies every time he speaks.

They elected him because they think he's strong. he is exactly the opposite..

They elected him because he is a dealmaker, an astute businessman.
Every single deal he's tried to make internationally has been answered with a big fat middle finger and "**** you " in whatever language they speak. Our enemies laugh loudly in public at him, and our allies treat him like poison. the russians have a blast on TV talking about how they own him. They discuss right out in the open their attacks on us and their ongoing psy-ops programs that are working beyond their wildest dreams..   and their targets fail to even hear it.

Trump is compromised so obviously that at this point, he should just come out and tell everyone he IS the Russian agent we know he is, just so he can save some face.

because if he is NOT..   holy ****, what a loser! 

~Bang

53 minutes ago, Bang said:

I have never seen a weaker and more ineffective President in my lifetime.

Every single one of the world's WORST people are walking all over him... and us.

they elected him because he tells it like it is.. and it is in fact the opposite, he lies every time he speaks.

They elected him because they think he's strong. he is exactly the opposite..

They elected him because he is a dealmaker, an astute businessman.
Every single deal he's tried to make internationally has been answered with a big fat middle finger and "**** you " in whatever language they speak. Our enemies laugh loudly in public at him, and our allies treat him like poison. the russians have a blast on TV talking about how they own him. They discuss right out in the open their attacks on us and their ongoing psy-ops programs that are working beyond their wildest dreams..   and their targets fail to even hear it.

Trump is compromised so obviously that at this point, he should just come out and tell everyone he IS the Russian agent we know he is, just so he can save some face.

because if he is NOT..   holy ****, what a loser! 

~Bang

You're a liberal.

*see what I just did there? By calling you a liberal I freed myself from having to deal with the reality of what you wrote. I am now free to enjoy the blissfulness of how right I am in my support of Trump. I get to dismiss laughter at the UN because those people are liberals too. I'm free to just listen to our dear leader as he sings his oen praises. I'm also free to gorge myself on media that feeds my ignorance, and I get to let what is tantamount to state sponsored tv tell me how things really are.

That Ann Coulter though...she's just a ****.

So now I get to ignore her too.

I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!

This man's audacity truly is limitless. 

Does he not even realize this is akin to bill Cosby tweeting about his treatment of women?

It's just staggering to me how he gets away with comments like this, I just dont get it.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

So this is the tough negotiation...KJU can keep his nukes but if he uses them the US will respond.......well no **** sherlock.

Just look how happy Trump is in that photo palling around with a despot who murders his own people, runs gulags for political dissidents, massively oppresses his people through a pseudo-political-religious campaign where KJU is portrayed as a divine figure. 

If only we could figure out why Trump admired him so......

I can't believe THIS is what the idiots on the Right chose.

And they think he is God. 

4 minutes ago, redskinss said:

It's just staggering to me how he gets away with comments like this, I just dont get it.

What's the longest letter in the pirate's alphabet?

Spoiler

Arrrrrrr. (You know. The letter after his name.)

Archived