Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Not only have we agreed that North Korea,, a fabulous place, many people think so..  we agreed that they don't have to give up any nuclear weapons ... we also have reached an historic excreement meaning they don't have to tell us how many they have.

this will be known as the **** You America Accords, and i will be very proud to sign them in my distinctive, most presidential monkey-with-a-magic-marker scrawl.

~Don

PS: Great again!

Trump has de-escalated the situation by escalating to point their were only two options on the table.  NK should never of been asked to give up their nukes, everyone knows they wouldn't do it.  End the Korean War and normalize relations, build an embassy on promise not to fire test missiles at our allies for attention.  Is that too much to ask for?

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Trump has de-escalated the situation by escalating to point their were only two options on the table.  NK should never of been asked to give up their nukes, everyone knows they wouldn't do it.  End the Korean War and normalize relations, build an embassy on promise not to fire test missiles at our allies for attention.  Is that too much to ask for?

NK is still building developing nuclear weapons and working on missile technology yet Trump de-escalated something? Normalize relations while they continue to starve their people and execute people at will so we can build an embassy?

31 minutes ago, Hersh said:

NK is still building developing nuclear weapons and working on missile technology yet Trump de-escalated something? Normalize relations while they continue to starve their people and execute people at will so we can build an embassy?

You notice they aren't bragging about aiming their nukes at us instead of SK anymore, right?  It's a dictatorship, you won't change that in immediate sense unless you go to war with them, which no one wants.  So yes, if SK wants to normalize relations as well we need to get behind that.  Maybe one day people will get to cross the border regularly, baby steps, have to start somewhere.

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You notice they aren't bragging about aiming their nukes at us instead of SK anymore, right?  It's a dictatorship, you won't change that in immediate sense unless you go to war with them, which no one wants.  So yes, if SK wants to normalize relations as well we need to get behind that.  Maybe one day people will get to cross the border regularly, baby steps, have to start somewhere.

So as long as they don't say anything, it's cool that they keep building their arsenal? 

7 hours ago, Hersh said:

So as long as they don't say anything, it's cool that they keep building their arsenal? 

Cool is the wrong word.  We are still technically at war with them right now, the situation needs to be de-escalated.  What we know is what we've tried with them over the last half century didn't work, maybe giving peace a chance will.  I don't believe anyone wants to accept NK as a nuclear power, but we can't have it our way all the time, we're too late on that one.  Unless you want to go to war to stop them, is that what you'd rather do?

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Cool is the wrong word.  We are still technically at war with them right now, the situation needs to be de-escalated.  What we know is what we've tried with them over the last half century didn't work, maybe giving peace a chance will.  I don't believe anyone wants to accept NK as a nuclear power, but we can't have it our way all the time, we're too late on that one.  Unless you want to go to war to stop them, is that what you'd rather do?

So your plan for de-escalation is to let them build the most powerful weapons known to mankind? Im not sure but there could be holes in that argument. 

I mean all we really have asked them to do is not murder people indiscriminately, or starve their own kin to keep themselves rich and in power. And they havent been able to do that. So, yea, obviously the answer is letting them build nukes. 

hahahahahahahahahaha 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So your plan for de-escalation is to let them build the most powerful weapons known to mankind? Im not sure but there could be holes in that argument. 

I mean all we really have asked them to do is not murder people indiscriminately, or starve their own kin to keep themselves rich and in power. And they havent been able to do that. So, yea, obviously the answer is letting them build nukes. 

hahahahahahahahahaha 

I look ridiculous, what's your alternative?  Whatever it is outside of War we have tried and they not only have nukes they can reach the west coast now.  So I dont like it, but put your vote in now to invade that country or say what we should do differently so they dont go back to firing test rockets over our bases in Japan.  

So, to clarify,

A deal in which an enemy state surrenders 90% of its nuclear material, pours concrete into its plutonium reactor, allows not only open inspections, but 24 hour video surveillance of mines and facilities... is the worst nuclear deal in history, despite the fact that even its fiercest critics admit Iran has been in full compliance.

By contrast, a deal with no genuine specifics outside of suspending missile launches, whilst the country builds up a nuclear arsenal...that's the brilliance of a great negotiator.

Archived