Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

9 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I really hope he gets indicted.

People like Don Jr. make you rethink your position on capitol punishment. I mean really... do you see him ever contributing anything useful to society? Convict him of treason and let Dick Cheney shoot him in the face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Burgold said:

People like Don Jr. make you rethink your position on capitol punishment. I mean really... do you see him ever contributing anything useful to society? Convict him of treason and let Dick Cheney shoot him in the face.

Charge $10000 a punch to his face and raise that 25billion for a border wall within a week.

Also 45 complained this morning that Spike Lee is being racist towards him. Proving once again that Trump doesn't actually know what the word means. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Charge $10000 a punch to his face and raise that 25billion for a border wall within a week.

Also 45 complained this morning that Spike Lee is being racist towards him. Proving once again that Trump doesn't actually know what the word means. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

So if Trump contacts cancer, would he claim to have the best cancer? 

Well, one thing's for sure. If Trump got cancer he'd get a new doctor. No way he'd trust that quack who couldn't even get his height and weight right.

6 hours ago, PCS said:

Harry Reid is dying of pancreatic cancer. 

I saw him in person maybe about 3 years ago when he spoke at my uncle's funeral, and he looked frail as hell back then - people on each side helping him up and down the  4 or 5 steps to the pulpit.