Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I more meant the collective "We." As much as it sucks to admit, as long as Trump is the President, he represents us. 

That's the way I see it too. I did not want or ask for this, and participated to make sure my vote reflected my feelings. But here we are anyway.

He is my President, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's the way I see it too. I did not want or ask for this, and participated to make sure my vote reflected my feelings. But here we are anyway.

He is my President, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

Yeah I got into a bit of an argument with someone shortly after he was elected.  She would always hash tag her posts with #NotMyPresident and I just said look, I understand the sentiment and shame you feel, but that hash tag is sort of ignoring the reality and in a way tuning the entire thing out as opposed to embracing the fact that the guy is there and if it goes as badly as we predicted (probably worse now in retrospect) remind yourself every single day he is the President and that it can't be re-upped in 2020.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

MSNBC outside of the morning show is pretty decent too when it come to just decent discussion and not yelling over each other. And they are pretty fair/even in their criticisms for the most part. 

Disagree whole-heartedly on MSNBC, but to each their own. Their take on Trump is beyond too personal even when they try to be professional about it.  Constantly visit my mom with that on, watched this live, this is NOT news

43 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Disagree whole-heartedly on MSNBC, but to each their own. Their take on Trump is beyond too personal even when they try to be professional about it.  Constantly visit my mom with that on, watched this live, this is NOT news

Who said MSNBC is news?  In fact most cable news is not news.  Their only news is when something breaking actually happens they will cut away to the footage, otherwise they are all punditry.  For the specific clip you provided, you should be much more concerned about MSNBC giving a forum for a huckster like Candace Owens.

14 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Who said MSNBC is news?  In fact most cable news is not news.  Their only news is when something breaking actually happens they will cut away to the footage, otherwise they are all punditry.  For the specific clip you provided, you should be much more concerned about MSNBC giving a forum for a huckster like Candace Owens.

MSNBC says they are news, which is part of the problem 

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

cable news is mostly talking about the news instead of reporting the news, unless it's election day or something.  Generally if you want national news, you have to go online.  That's just how it is now.

Another reason I'm glad I follow you on Twitter now. Thanks for that

1 hour ago, visionary said:

cable news is mostly talking about the news instead of reporting the news, unless it's election day or something.  Generally if you want national news, you have to go online.  That's just how it is now.

I think I speak for the vast majority of us here when I say we come here for our news.  Many thanks bro!!!

52 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Another reason I'm glad I follow you on Twitter now. Thanks for that

Whoa!?!?!?!  How do you get that privilege?

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

To each his own indeed. But as far as what I originally said, they are pretty decent at giving you fair and objective information for the most part. Though they do have their bomb guests like Owens who never make it back on after they behave like they have no sense. 

We fundamentally disagree that “News” has to be 100% objective. You don’t need to give Trump, for example, the benifit of a doubt anymore. There is room for opinion as long as it’s not presented as fact.....imo

Hell @visionary is my main news source just like most of y’all (I refer to Es as a news site lol) and even he makes room for his opinion when posting. Nothing wrong with that. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

To each his own indeed. But as far as what I originally said, they are pretty decent at giving you fair and objective information for the most part. Though they do have their bomb guests like Owens who never make it back on after they behave like they have no sense. 

We fundamentally disagree that “News” has to be 100% objective. You don’t need to give Trump, for example, the benifit of a doubt anymore. There is room for opinion as long as it’s not presented as fact.....imo

Hell @visionary is my main news source just like most of y’all (I refer to Es as a news site lol) and even he makes room for his opinion when posting. Nothing wrong with that. 

Ya, it's all good, we cant agree on everything, where's the fun in that? : )

I'll say this given we know we dont have to agree on the level of objectivity from a news source:  American Politics is not the only thing going on in the world.  They like the other 2 heads of the Cerberus are stuck on this idea of reporting what will get our attention versus reporting what we need to know. 

As can be seen here there are plenty of conservatives here that dont support Trump so I want their opinion to help make sure where mine actually fall.  Echo chambers are dangerous, regardless of the topic.  But I hate when all three channels stay stuck on the same thing all day on repeatedly to make sure you catch them talking about it. That's not the only thing going on in the world, they are failing us in that regard, its their job to keep us an informed populace, if you have to come here to be informed they are failing you.

CNN been circling the drain for a minute now to be honest. It’s unfortunate. The fact that they keep bringing on Kellyann’s scary ass tells you much of what you need to know. Matter of fact most of the Republicans they bring on have signed NDAs for Trump now that I think about it. 

Archived