Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

Reading some of the comments here makes me realize just how pathetic many of you are and obviously clueless to how football works. You just take what other people say and regurgitate it to make it sound like you have a clue. And really it does sound like a lot of you would much prefer to see RG3 fail than see him succeed.

I'm done with this board. Ill stick with my team and the players on it through and through. Many of you just make me sad at the amount of entitlement you feel you are allowed.

Later quitters

We get the ball back and immediately 2 back-to-back penalties to put the ball at the 2 yard line, and people expect Robert to get a game winning drive on the 49ers defense. Yaaaaah, ok.

Because the 3 turnovers, and the great field position we had the REST OF THE GAME doesnt mean anything. 

We get the ball back and immediately 2 back-to-back penalties to put the ball at the 2 yard line, and people expect Robert to get a game winning drive on the 49ers defense. Yaaaaah, ok.

This is just ridiculous thinking.  How about the other 10 drives in the game that RG didn't do crap?

Considering you just threw a hissy fit and blamed Griffin for getting blindsided within 2 seconds of snapping the ball, I'd go without calling anyone an idiot

umm...when did i throw a hissy fit and blame RG3 for getting hit 2 seconds after snapping the football? i dont remember making any post like that today.

The media does the predictable thing and gets Colin Kaepernick for the post game interview, despite him looking pretty mediocre as well, but there was little criticism for his INT or holding the ball too long, or missing wide open WR's, or throwing at their knees.  7-4 gets you a lot of wiggle room for your mistakes.

It's not all on Robert, now way! Just looking more and more like he's not got it from the shoulders up.. Something you'd hope your GM/Coaches would know before blowing their wad on.. But oh well, it is what it is.. On to next week!

People talked constantly about his intelligence until he didn't play up to their standards

You honestly think if we had drafted Luck he'd be "ruined" by the Skins? With one of the best receiving corps in the league right now? 

It is a distinct possibility.

QBs hear the footsteps from the pass rush, and they are never quite the same.  Luck might have overcome it, but the mental wall is extremely high.

I'd rather fix that than keep fishing for QBs.

HAHAHAHA people actually want to draft a QB? WHY?

Build the offensive line before we worry about QB.

I'm happy we lost just means we can get a better offensive line prospect in the draft. 

We draft for the OL and we sign lineman. You guys act as if we don't invest in the OL. We do.

They run blocked all game really well for Morris. Of course, whenever the ball gets in the hand of our QB, all of a sudden the offense looks like ass. With a good running game and great receiving options, our turd of a QB makes everyone look bad when the spotlight is on him.

Archived