Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

I'm not defending Griffin. I was glad to hear that whatever special treatment he was getting has been eliminated. There needs to be an open competition at the quarterback position for the 2015 job. He simply has to get better. He doesn't get a lot of help, but that doesn't excuse him from the mistakes he makes. Simple as that. He needs to get to work and improve his craft, it's time for him to worry about himself and not what he cannot control and what the players around him are and aren't doing.

That last sack was on Moses but Griffin has GOT to be able to adjust the protection at the line based on what he sees...especially with the rookie (Moses) who has been having problems all day. At the least, Griffin could have adjusted the play for Helu to stay in and block to try and help.

We need to draft a QB this offseason. Griffin will be out of football n 3 years

I give us at least 3 more years of suck. No QB, no lines

I cant tell if your serious. But I dont think there is a first round QB in the draft this year. Just my personal opinion. Winston has top 10 talent but he's a child. Maybe a 2nd rounder after a tackle or a safety?

Yeah, it's getting sad to watch. I hate it for him and I hate it for us. I'm going to try to quit piling on. Great athlete that masked his deficiencies for a while. He is just too far behind the curve. It's over. I'm sick about it.

I agree. Colt played with this same line.

I hate it, but I have no faith in Robert any longer. I don't care for Gruden, but Robert couldn't complete a decent pass.

I will be dead before this team becomes competitive again.

Disregarding two egregious sacks caused by Moses, why does our OLine always looks worse when RG3 is in the game? 

Also, give them credit for the run game.

hey, maybe the D plays differently for the 2nd pick of the draft who's known to run.

Final stats for RG3: 11/19 for 109 yards, no TDs, no INTS, five* sacks, one fumble lost.  Four rushes for 11 yards.

Again, probably the worst QB performance I've ever seen that didn't involve INTs or a sub-50% completion percentage.  Colt would have won this game, no question.

*Plus another sack wiped out by a roughing the passer penalty.

Archived