Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

Our coaching staff gameplan is above reproach. The OL is good enough. Too bad our coddled QB is holding the team back.

Seriously, if Jay can't make it work with him lets end the charade and move on. That way Jay and the team can be evaluated without being held back by the QB.

our o line is good enough? I bet you didn't watch the game.

I hope Gruden say nothing but the true, those tackles, guards and center are fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not going to mention them...  He'll just talk about how Griffin missed this and missed that... yada yada yada!        How about he tell us why he called such a crappy game!

Not the defenses fault this week. I don't expect a defense to be perfect. Score over 20, I expect a win. Keep under 20, I expect a win. Defense kept it under 20

- Griffin poor accuracy and horrible vision

- Oline being beat like a drum in pass protection and making horrible penalties

- Gruden calling a craptacular game...from the Garcon trick pass to the two FB dives to the abysmal decision of calling 3 straight passes with 3 minutes left and all your time outs when Alfred has played great

That's my three goats

oh shut up already you call for his head one second and ride his nuts the next in this thread.

Get a clue. I would LOVE to see him prove me wrong. I WISH he would pull his head out of his ass and play good ball. However he is dropping turds weekly. 

Theres only one person here riding his nuts...

No protection today.  None.  RG continues to suck it up, but come on people; if you don't see the flaws in our OL, you're blind. Moses got beat like a drum today.  And how many times did a rusher come free at Rob?  Its ok to admit its not ALL on RG3.

I think there are some folks here that really cannot admit that.

I think this was it for Griffin.

He tried, but he's just not seeing the field, and the o-line isn't doing him any favors either.

Defense played a lot better than most expected, 3 TOs but only 3 points off them? We've rode the defense all season but can't put this on them today, they did play good; its still not any hint of a reason to reconsider Haslett's tenure here.

At some point this team needs to take the offensive line seriously. Enough with worrying about ****ing jersey sales and high-priced receivers. Build your ****ing line!

No QB will even survive a season here with this siege blocking for them, outside of Trent there isn't one capable lineman on this team

Archived