Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The DC Sports Curse Thread.

HailGalvatron

I'm glad the Capitals were the ones to end it. I've been pretty vocal about The Curse. Year after year of misery will make you a believer. But you know what, it was all just being outplayed and bad luck. A little bit of both.

Wish it could've happened earlier, but I am so happy it finally came! I am ecstatic for the city, I love DC it will always be my home even though I've been on the other side of the country since 2000. I wish I could be there right now, I might buy a ticket right now so I can be there for the parade.

It's over fellas. Now let's get some more championships. 

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Alex Smith, you're on the clock bro.

Ryan Zimmerman deserves a ring. Been here 13 years, suffered through 297 losses over 3 years, never complained, never demanded a trade, never did anything but his job. 

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Sorry to have offended your Canadian sensibilities.

You didn't. The only thing you've done is make us happier.

To everyone pulling the "I don't care about hockey" lame bit, keep it coming it just reminds us that we're so much happier than you and will be for the foreseeable future. : )   : )   : )

3 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Given that the Skins may not win another SB in my lifetime, that's quite possible.... :(

We all want the Skins to win too! Just be happy for the city - who cares if you like or understand the sport or not.

HOP ON THE BANDWAGON. I GOT A SEAT AND A BEER FOR YOU!!

24 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Ryan Zimmerman deserves a ring. Been here 13 years, suffered through 297 losses over 3 years, never complained, never demanded a trade, never did anything but his job. 

Not a Nats fan...so suck it Harper. Zims ok though..

I'd rather have Alex Smith do it next. ?

17 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

We all want the Skins to win too! Just be happy for the city - who cares if you like or understand the sport or not.

HOP ON THE BANDWAGON. I GOT A SEAT AND A BEER FOR YOU!!

Glad for the invite cause this is exactly where I am. 

I wanted to watch the game last night, but they won this much without me watching I didnt want to blame myself for a loss. Best part honestly was I felt good for the players. They tried harder than any other team in this city and it FINALLY paid off for them. Kinda inspiring if you like that kinda stuff. 

• zoony locked this topic

Archived